water help please

hi me again....
im not to clued up on how it all works i must admit, but when i asked today if i could drink the fruit water i was told no because of the sugar content , there cant be any.
so wizzing around asda i thought i would look...
perfectly clear water with a hint of what ever has no sugar or anyhting else apart from a couple of calories per serving.
so in theory could i drink this and get away with it???

any advice would be most appreciated...
thanks guys

Nope... We arent allowed fruit in any form.. Hense why we can only have leaf tea and not berry or flower tea etc... Especially citrus is a big no no!!

I wouldnt risk it chick it isnt worth it!!

If you want a different flavour try cooling the peppermint tea...

I was asking the same question as I hate plain water im a squash freak lol but Im starting monday and going to drink plain water all weekend to try and get used to it lol :)

the water aint so bad :rolleyes:
you should get use to it after a lil while --- then prob sick of it lol,
but yes same as above no fruity stuff :(

It's the dreaded citric acid that you can't have as it blocks ketosis! Citric acid is found in so many things including 'fruit water'

You will get used to drinking the water, try sparkling water instead (although some people experience bloating- I personally don't and I love it!). You can pick up 1.5lt bottles of natural sparkling mineral water from Lidl for 25p each! Bargain- I buy 24 per week!

I hope it gets easier xx

I was the same - i never drank water i hated the stuff and always had to have juice but now, 5 weeks in and i love the bloddy stuff!! Just keep at it - drink your 2litres a day and gradually up it :D

Back