Water.... How do you drink it?

Stuey247

Guys

Ive been struggling last week to get the required daily amounts of water down me, in fact at times ive struggled to get a litre a day down outside of my two shakes. Anyone come up with a genius drinking strategy that ensures they get whats required down them?

It's quite simple... You just put it in your mouth .... :p

I put bottles of water in the freezer so there is always ice cold refreshing water, I also drink sparkling water for variety and it fills you up, I also drink every time I think of food...

I drink a glass before a shake and then carry a bottle with me everywhere. I have a couple of peppermint teas a day, black coffee a couple of times a day for a boost and when I sit down at night I make sure I keep topping up my glass with sparkling water. Think once you get into the habit you'll be fine :)

I make my shakes up in a shaker cup with 7 ice cubes and 600ml water to increase my daily water intake. I only have the choc shakes tho and they seem to keep a nice flavour adding more water. If I could fit a bit more water in my shaker I would, but it doesn't hold any more! X

Fizzy water - I sit with a pint glass by me when I'm at my computer (which is for 10hrs a day)... and sip it constantly.

I drink at least 3L a day.

At last... I get a full week of decent water drinking and it makes a good difference to my weight loss. Lost 5lbs last week on week 2, but this week, a full quota of water and I manage to lose 8lbs!! :)

Excellent loss!

I struggle with the fluid too. I just make myself do it, and have the occasional bottle of fizzy water for a difference to hot drinks.

I did tentatively try putting some vanilla in my black coffee - it wasn't too bad. I really don't like black coffee so this felt like heaven!

Nicola x

Hi Nicola and thanks. I seem to have turned the corner with the water. First two weeks i struggled with im tending to drink at least 2.5 litres a day plus a black coffee and a green tea aswell as my shakes now. Lets hope it continues!

Stu x

Fantastic weightloss this week stuey:) well done you:)

Thanks hun...... :) xx

Well done Stuey on your weight loss and getting your water consumption up :) It does make all the difference x

Hi Nicola and thanks. I seem to have turned the corner with the water. First two weeks i struggled with im tending to drink at least 2.5 litres a day plus a black coffee and a green tea aswell as my shakes now. Lets hope it continues!

Stu x

I'm trying to get into a habit of having a pint of water with each shake plus drinking a 1.5lt bottle of water during the day at work. Making 3litres!

Hi Lucy

I also have water before a shake - I like to think of it as preparing my stomach for my shake. I then have a good slug of water after to wash the shake down :)

Hi Lucy

I also have water before a shake - I like to think of it as preparing my stomach for my shake. I then have a good slug of water after to wash the shake down :)

I'm awful, I work with children so I forget to drink! Then drink loads at once haha

Oh gosh that's tricky lol. How about using the kids to remind you to drink? ;)

Oh gosh that's tricky lol. How about using the kids to remind you to drink? ;)

They are only 2-3years old lol I keep my bottle in site and remember when we are feeding the littleuns!

They are only 2-3years old lol I keep my bottle in site and remember when we are feeding the littleuns!

Aww cute! Perhaps a little too young to be helpful on the reminder front then ;)

Aww cute! Perhaps a little too young to be helpful on the reminder front then ;)

Had to have a shake in front of them the other day, naturally they instantly noticed and I got a load of questions about what is was! Had to say its Lucy's medicine to make me better! Then they got all confused and thought my water was medicine too haha

Back