Water Intake On Lipotrim!

I was abit confused about this, i though you had to drink your shakes and then at least 2.5 litres, at least this has been cleared up.

I think peeps are getting overly paranoid with the amount of water taken. 4 Pints is the minimum stated but the needs of our bodies differ from person to person so as long as you are taking in the minimum at least, but drinking more to quench your thirst and not forcing it down then you should be fine. I personally drink over 4 litres a day due to work ect.. working in a hot kitchen makes me thirsty. So sip water throughout the day, but dont force yourself to drink then you should be fine, just my 2 cents.

Hi all, new to the board. To be honest I haven't really been paying attention to my water intake. I know I certainly drink at least 3 litres a day but i'm now thinking I may be over doing it! Do you guys actually monitor the amounts or just drink lots, especially when thirsty?

S x

im totally confused on the water intake issue. i work part overnight shifts finishing a 3am and i get up at 9am every morning. i premeasure my 300mls of water into shaker bottles every morning and also 4 litres of drinking water, which i drink through the day if im out i would buy more. is this way to much? x x x

just bumping this thread up for those who are not aware of the amount etc..

i myself was drinking over 4 litres and now gonna cut that back to roughly 3 :)

to be honest for me it is a struggle even to drink one litre a day!! i mix my shakes with double the amount recommended because i have difficukty drinking water. I am wondering where do you find to drink 4 litres a day.

i drink 3-4 litres of water 1.5ltr after first shake through morning and 1.5 litres after second shake in the evening but that doesnt included all the "clipper" green teas with peppermints i have pre work out and coffee with tablet sweetner on the mornings :) dont be scared of water long as your not downing the hole bottle your body will use it to flush out toxins and youll be able to think straighter as the brains made u of 90% water :)

Drinking 3-4 litres of water a day is not a problem as long as you spread it out through out the day and don't try and gulp down large quantites within a short period of time.

another thing i look for which also sounds abit if not totaly wrong is urine clouring if its really dark it suggest the bodys dehidrated and more water should be in your body hope this helps :) the more your worry the worse things get fear is probably one of the worst illnesses out there :)

I heard you only have to have 2L a day which is what I aim for, on top of my shakes of course. I realised the hard way I wasn't drinking enough, kidney pains, itchy, lots of symptoms that they were getting a little pissed at me for not drinking enough so now I'm trying so hard!! xx

My pharmacist said between 2 and 4, but not more than 4. I think that includes any tea or coffee. I took a flapjack as a sample (yeuck) and she told me to remember to drink some extra water as I would be replacing my shake with a flapjack.
I tend to drink about 3 litres in the day and then have a few cups of coffee. I notice that now if I drink less, I'm thirsty - and even if I don't spread it well across the day, I'm thirsty after a while.
I drink coffee and herbal tea if I'm cold, but I have noticed that coffee seems to make me feel thristier!!

I have a question on the water intake, could someone please help: If you don't drink the recommended amount of water, can this slow down your weight loss?

I have a question on the water intake, could someone please help: If you don't drink the recommended amount of water, can this slow down your weight loss?

I believe that is the case

Your body needs the minimum 2litres as it helps to flush out aswell as gives your vital inside the fluid it needs as it's no longer getting it from foods.

I personally found it helpful to buy a big 5ltr carrier of water and a 500ml water bottle because I found I drunk more that way (anything from 4 to 7 bottles of it a day) without even thinking "I've got to drink a Minimum of 2 Litres"

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Karazykat07 said:
I only manage 2 litres a day. I make my shakes up using extra water and because i have got flapjacks this week i also have 2 cups of black coffee a day.
I feel well on it so hopefully it's ok!

Oh those Crap Jacks grrrr my Pharmacist told me drink an extra half to a litre more water on them. Just thinking about the CrapJacks and the ever so dry texture of em, I remember only managing tiny minuscule nibbles of them....

feenixd said:

Yes as it isn't helping to flush It all out of your system (fat stores)

Back