Water Intake On Lipotrim!

water

I have noticed that I haven't been drinking as much water as others have on these forums and my weekly weight loss is less. I am thinking of increasing my water intake to see what difference it makes next week:D

dolphin10 said:
I have noticed that I haven't been drinking as much water as others have on these forums and my weekly weight loss is less. I am thinking of increasing my water intake to see what difference it makes next week:D

You will notice a massive difference in your weight loss as it increases with with your increased water intake as this helps in flushing your body out of all the toxins and stored fats aswell as your vital internals needing a sufficient amount of water to be able to function to their fullest potential.

You will notice a massive difference in your weight loss as it increases with with your increased water intake as this helps in flushing your body out of all the toxins and stored fats aswell as your vital internals needing a sufficient amount of water to be able to function to their fullest potential.
------------------------------------
Thank you for your comments. I have lost 3.5 Ibs this week, let's see what happens next week with increased intake of water.:D

Last edited:
dolphin10 said:
------------------------------------
Thank you for your comments. I have lost 3.5 Ibs this week, let's see what happens next week with increased intake of water.:D

Good Luck

You were right, I didn't lose as much on my 4th weigh in. My pharmacist advised me to drink more water for better results next week. I feel cold most of the time so just drank the minimum suggested by Lipotrim lately.
As from today, I will be drowning in it!!!:rolleyes:

My pharmacist said between 2 and 4, but not more than 4. I think that includes any tea or coffee. I took a flapjack as a sample (yeuck) and she told me to remember to drink some extra water as I would be replacing my shake with a flapjack.
I tend to drink about 3 litres in the day and then have a few cups of coffee. I notice that now if I drink less, I'm thirsty - and even if I don't spread it well across the day, I'm thirsty after a while.
I drink coffee and herbal tea if I'm cold, but I have noticed that coffee seems to make me feel thristier!!

Caffeine in the coffee is a dieuretic, hence you will feel thirstier.

With Caffeine your body will hold onto water so I would suggest that you opt for de-caff

Thats what I was wondering too- how much to drink! I'm only drinking about 2 litres of water a day between water and black tea without the shakes included so must try drink more. Does drinking more water help with an increased weight loss?!

That is a myth that more water helps you lose weight.

Lipotrim recommend 2.5 litres in addiction to the water you use to mix your shakes.

You are doing fine...if you were exercising you might need some more water or on a hot day.

Last edited:
That is a myth that more water helps you lose weight.

Lipotrim recommend 2.5 litres in addiction to the water you use to mix your shakes.

You are doing fine...if you were exercising you might need some more water or on a hot day.

Thanks for advice :)

I'm drinking at least 2 litres of water a day, plus a little extra with my shakes (I make them up using 300ml instead of 240ml), but find that I am non-stop rushing to the loo for a pee!

How long does that last for (today I'm on day three)? :sigh:

Im drinkng roughly 5 500ml bottles aday, although i can drink more sometimes on top of the water used to make my shakes, my consultant says atleast 2litres daily minimum.. Does it make a difference between still and sparkling water, i have to buy bottled as i hate tap water...

i dont think you can count tea and coffee into your 2.5litres,unless its decaff as the caffine effects it somehow,altho i guess as long as your having your urine tests done and its showing that you are well hydrated then your in the clear :)

Back