Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Water intake up to weigh in time

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by B2B25/8, 19 April 2011 Social URL.

1. B2B25/8

B2B25/8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Do people carry on drinking up to weigh in or stop couple hours before hand to get a more accurate reading?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lshafik

lshafik Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i don't think it matters does it...i tend to go 'toilet' before i weigh anyway as I am always on the loo.

I just make sure I do the same thing every week then it's accurate every time.

4. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    i am a bit obsessive with that im afraid.
    i weigh in at 11.30am every week and on that day i have no shake until i have weighed in and the only fluid i have is at 8am to take my morning meds (about half a glass of water).
    i take water and a tetra to my weigh in and as soon as i get in the car afterwards i am glugging shake and water one after another.
    a few weeks ago i forgot to take water with me and we went straight to grocery shopping from my weigh in..... where i almost passed out.
    i blamed it on the fact it was a warm day but had i had my water with me im sure i would have been fine.

5. coralprincess

coralprincess Happiest Girl :D

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.57%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Who knows!!
    I'm usually thirsty so I just drink, lol. I try to hold off shakes but my CDC was late last week so I ended up having one, still ended up 5.5lbs down :D

6. loveablemonkey

loveablemonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    cheryl I'm the exact same! literally lol half a glass of water if that, then guzzle it down afterwards!!

7. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I used to have a evening weigh in so would stop a couple of hours before hand. But now im going to morning ones - guess il wait until i get home!

8. B2B25/8

B2B25/8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Thanks guys! My weigh in is around 7 so may calm down on water now apart from some sipping maybe! Will let u know how it goes xx

9. Bethuk1

Bethuk1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    I try and drink as little as possible all day, I don't want excess water spoiling my moment lol

10. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    if you don't drink enough your body will hold onto the water which will show as a gain so you are better to carry on as normal

11. B2B25/8

B2B25/8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Just back. Lost 6lbs so 1lb different from this morning - making my first mousse now!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.