Water intake.

kered

Gold Member
Does black tea and coffee count towards the water intake or do you need to still have straight water. My Pharmacist said to drink 6 pints of water a day, but already on my second tea, so just wondered if this counts towards the 6 pints.

hey kered,
as far as i know it does count towards your water intake. other than your shakes, tea coffee etc should count towards it! 6 pints??? thought it was 4pints? how many pints is two litres?? lol..

1 litre = 1.75975326 Imperial pints

She told me its 6 pints we have to drink. I am using a 1 litre bottle for my water, so I aim to drink 3 of those, which is about 5 and a half pints, so the teas and coffees should make up for the rest I suppose.

I'm drink about 3 litres plus coffee I thought that was loads, does anyone know exactly the amount it is reccommend to drink on lipotrim?

Hi Kered,

We have the exact same start weight, what are the chances of that, lol!

About the water, I started yesterday and my pharmacist said she did LT herself a few yrs ago. She swore by 6 ltr of water daily in addition to tea, coffee etc. I'll try stick to that in week 1 and see if I see a much bigger amount of weight falling off than can usually be expected.

When I last did LT 4 yrs ago I was on 4 ltr a day and lost 7lbs in week 1, it will be an interesting comparison.

Good luck!

Hi Kered,

We have the exact same start weight, what are the chances of that, lol!

About the water, I started yesterday and my pharmacist said she did LT herself a few yrs ago. She swore by 6 ltr of water daily in addition to tea, coffee etc. I'll try stick to that in week 1 and see if I see a much bigger amount of weight falling off than can usually be expected.

When I last did LT 4 yrs ago I was on 4 ltr a day and lost 7lbs in week 1, it will be an interesting comparison.

Good luck!

Well I will have 3 litres plus the water from tea, coffee and shakes. Be good to see the comparison. Your drinking double my water though, 6 litres? I will struggle with the 3 litres, 5 1/2 pints plus tea, coffee and shakes.

What height are you? I am 5'4.
Lets hope we can help each other seeing as we are the same start weight. Little competition does good for the morale :)

Guyz watch you dont drink too much water as its not good for the body, its normally supposed to be 4 litres but i have known some people who drink more than this. There is an old saying of "more ya drink, more ya shrink" but still be careful and drink slowly througout the day as well..

Thanks Miss Unknown
I wont drink any more than 3 litres. Just started my 3rd litre now and have been sipping it slowly. Also had 2 shakes made with 250ml of water, plus 2 cups of tea.

Guyz watch you dont drink too much water as its not good for the body, its normally supposed to be 4 litres but i have known some people who drink more than this. There is an old saying of "more ya drink, more ya shrink" but still be careful and drink slowly througout the day as well..

You have to drink hell of a lot of water for it to have an adverse effect on your health although I do know that if you drowned this is the max your body can take;)

Ive got one of them its such a 'joy';)

my pharmacist said i should be drinking min 2litres of water a day... i dont think i could ever manage more than that!! but everyone seems to be drinking way more :s have i been told wrong?

Ive got one of them its such a 'joy';)

Fattothin....I got a question for ya!! One of the guyz from work last nite give me a present as i am heading for my hen night soon. Upon opening the packaging it said "cock ring". What is it used for...just intriduged really??? If the women wanna answer thats cool cause I will go back in my lil hole and be embarassed....lmao

my pharmacist said i should be drinking min 2litres of water a day... i dont think i could ever manage more than that!! but everyone seems to be drinking way more :s have i been told wrong?

The maximum a person should be drinking is 4litres, anymore than this is not good. I would never recommend drinking more than four litres to my patients! Are ya sure the pharmacist said 6litres or was it 6 pints? I read in a newspaper once that a woman drank 2 litres in one hour and died so thats why i am stressing to be careful!!

no no.. she said i shud be drinking 2 litres. not 6...
i know i worry about too much water! i drink 2 litres ish during the whole day... but everyone on here seems to be drinking alot more than 2 litres coz their pharmacist said to... has mine told me wrong?

The maximum is 4 however I do know some people on this site who takes more than that. I can just manage 3 but for those who take more its best to be very careful.

Mine said 6 pints, so that's approx 3 litres. I couldnt drink any more than that if I tried. 3 shakes a day plus roughly 3 cups of tea/coffee takes it to around 4 litres.

hi guys minimum 2ltrs maximum 4ltrs any more

Fattothin....I got a question for ya!! One of the guyz from work last nite give me a present as i am heading for my hen night soon. Upon opening the packaging it said "cock ring". What is it used for...just intriduged really??? If the women wanna answer thats cool cause I will go back in my lil hole and be embarassed....lmao
:8855::8855:
Its for farmers with poultry farms I wouldnt worry about it give to your boss or something;) x

Back