Water intake.

Hehehehe :8855:

Erm we have one of those and its just been hiding in the back of the sock draw :8855:

Yea right!! in the sock draw, are ya telling me ya never tried it out!! lmao

I always have my socks pulled up:p

omg!... you guys are terrible...
you were gonna ask your dad what one of those is!! thank god he wasnt in!!! you nutter|!! we really have to give you some lessons in this stuff!!

Is it not more like:

The nookie days are over,
The pilot light is out
What used to be your sex appeal is just a water spout
Time was when of its own accord
From your trousers it may be spring
But ya probably find it difficult to find the bleeding thing

I am sure it would have been embarassing the way it would behave
when every single morning it probably washed ya shave
Now as age approaches, it probably gives ya those blues
To see it hang its little head when the cock ring falls in your shoes!!!
:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:;)

:8855::8855:very good

omg!... you guys are terrible...
you were gonna ask your dad what one of those is!! thank god he wasnt in!!! you nutter|!! we really have to give you some lessons in this stuff!!

9 Weeks left ya would want to get started...lmao

Medical facts on water intake

Hi Miss Unknown,

In response to your concern about the effetcs of excessive water intake, I know for a fact from elemantary school biology that 9 litres of water spread throughout the day is healthy for a child's body. Adults can take considerably more, here's an article from a health mag I thought you may find interesting.

P.S: The woman who died drunk a huge amount of water in practically no time...

Drinking too much water can be dangerous and has proven fatal. This may come as a surprise to dieters or to athletes who are told to be certain to get adequate fluids. The condition caused by drinking too much water is called water intoxication. It can have several possible effects, which can quickly cause an emergency medical situation.
While most people are safe drinking six to eight glasses of water a day, dieters or athletes may try to get an extra edge by drinking more. Especially high performance athletes like marathon runners may over-drink. This can result in an imbalance of the body’s electrolytes. Too much water can quickly deplete electrolytes like sodium compounds.
Rapid intake of too much water floods the inside of cells when sodium is depleted. This sodium depletion, called hyponatremia, can rupture the cells, either from extra pressure on the cells from without, or from pressure within flooded cells. As cells rupture in various parts of the body, certain symptoms emerge with rapidity. Severe vomiting and nausea are common. Headache may occur as the brain swells. A person may be confused or disoriented.
Symptoms progress and may include seizures, and coma. Untreated cases can and have resulted in death. The hazing incident in Chico, California that caused the death of Michael Carrington in 2005 was the direct result of drinking too much water. As well, Carrington was forced to perform exercises in a very cold basement. His death was noted as heart failure from water intoxication.
Runners have also collapsed by drinking too much water quickly. Some sports drinks replace electrolytes as they replace fluids. Yet not all drinks marketed as “sports drinks” are equivalent. Generally, a doctor will be able to tell one which drinks are the best when one is competing in sports. As well runners are now advised to drink when thirsty, instead of getting ahead of thirst. This helps reduce fluid intake to needed amounts in many cases, though most electrolyte replacing drinks are still better choices than water, which might be consumed in excess amounts to satisfy thirst.
Generally too much water is defined as water consumed above what the kidneys can process in an hour. Extremely healthy kidneys would be able to process about 30 ounces (approx .9 liters) of water in an hour. A person with kidney problems or with only one kidney should drink much less, as per doctor’s instructions.
The person with healthy kidneys could develop water intoxication by drinking about 2 to 3 times what the kidneys can process. For a person with kidney problems or with one kidney, too much water might be defined as just an ounce or two over the recommended amounts.
For people with healthy kidneys it should be perfectly safe to drink two cups of water an hour, and for the dieter, even one cup an hour will fulfill requirements for getting plenty of water. However, drinking too much water in rapid succession can prove fatal and should definitely be avoided.

Hey Kered,

I'm 5'3, just an inch shorter than you :) Which means we should be going for approximately the same target weight, woop woop!! Gonna be great for support...
How much do you plan on losing at the moment? :D

As a doctor I would never recommend taking 6 never mind 9 litres but at the end of the day its your body if ya think ya are happy then I can't persuade ya either way!!

However I can say that drinking that amount of water can eventually cause your brain to swell, stopping it regulating vital functions such as breathing and causing death.
If you drink too much water eventually the kidneys will not be able to work fast enough to remove sufficent amounts from the body therefore the blood becomes more dilute with low salt concentrations.

As I explained before its best to drink water slowly throughout the day and theres no way that you can drink up to 9 litres slowly throughout the day considering the amount of hours there is in a day and considering time we sleep, so just be careful and also with people working. If ya are going to the loo more than 2 times in an hour then ya have a problem especially if your urine is clear. This is only my opinion but I would defintely like to see that article that ya are talking about and evidence to prove that 9 litres is a maximum intake of water to consume. Ive studied in college as well and was never told ya drink that amount!!

BBC NEWS | England | Bradford | Woman died from 'too much water'

Please see this article on a woman who died recently by consuming too much water.

do you think we'd get done for setting up an educational thread just for you :p

I would say as long as its kept clean it should be fine...lol

do you really think it could be kept clean!!..

as for the water in take.. im with miss unknown on that one and i am not risking a huge amount of water.. ! even spread out during the day.. i probs will need to tie the loo to myself

there is somewhere a statement from Lipotrim telling us exactly the correct amount but i cant find it. Mini will pop in soon and sort it. there is one on the CD though

Found it... this is from lipotrim...

In addition to the water used to mix your diet, it is recommended that you drink 6 - 8 pints (4 - 5 litres) of water each day. The foods we would normally eat are made up of large amounts of water so you will not be getting an adequate amount of water unless you purposefully drink it. Drinking should be frequent throughout the day - not all at once. A glass of water before and after a Lipotrim serving is also recommended.

You can continue with your normal caffeine beverages as long as you take them without milk and sugar. Tablet sweeteners are allowed if necessary and these beverages do count as part of your daily water intake.

In some rare situations an excess of water intake can lead to a condition called Severe Hyponatraemia (a patient drinking 20 pints a day) it is highly recommended that all members read the content of the following website for more information on this topic.

Back