• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Water into jelly

the water used in the jelly is indeed counted as ur daily required limit of fluid intake, much the same as some people add extra water to the shakes/soups to increase the fluids.
i always had the trifle each day so i knew i was getting that extra water each day.... ok yeah and i was also getting a gorgeous treat which kinda helped. lol

sorry to butt in but wots this about being able to have jelly and trifle....... seriously... i take it they are CD products
or is the jelly the regular sugar free stuff???
interested.!

I can't have the CD jelly because it contains gelatin :(

Does anyone know where i can find a jelly that is suitable for vegetarians and that is ok to eat on CD?

Thanks xx

lol ur most welcome dee.... enjoy. :D
maybe baby... im so sorry, i don't know of a vegetarian suppliment that would be allowed on cd. wish i could help you out there.

How long have I been on CD and this is the first I've heard of jelly!!!! Nom I love jelly. Got some sunshine orange so off to go and get some gelatine!!! X

I can't have the CD jelly because it contains gelatin :(

Does anyone know where i can find a jelly that is suitable for vegetarians and that is ok to eat on CD?

Thanks xx
I have the same problem :(

As far as I know the only vegetarian gelatin substitute is Vege-Gel, which I doubt we can have on CD because it is made from sugar. Oh well, I guess we will just have to sit this one out :wave_cry:

As far as I know the only vegetarian gelatin substitute is Vege-Gel, which I doubt we can have on CD because it is made from sugar. Oh well, I guess we will just have to sit this one out :wave_cry:
No fare :cry:xx

my cdc told me yesterday that i shouldnt make the trifle as the only gelatine product we should use was the mix a mousse. i bought some and made a strawberry mousse which was lush but i ended up being sick a few hours later. im going to try the jelly now and if im sick from that then no more mix a mousse for me :(

How do I make the jelly with geletine?

hi kimmie

to make the jelly i use 450mls cold water in a bowl, then melt one sachet of supercook gelatine in 50 mls boiling water in a cup and once thoroughly dissolved add to the cold water, add 1 teaspoon of CD orange or berry water flavouring and then add a few drops of food colouring, allow to set in the fridge for about 2 hours. :)

nina

Silver Member
Can we have sugar free jello? I am in Jeddah now, but they sell a vegetarian jelly made by Sweetnlow...

Also, there's agar leaves which are plant based and work the same as bovine gelatin...would you think so?