Water mixers!

airgirl

Gold Member
I know i should know this.......and sorry if it's been asked a million times before.

Is there a limit to the amount of water flavouring we can have? I seem to be putting it in all 3 litres i drink everyday now.

I have been 100% for 13 days and the past 2 days i have been feeling a bit bloated and frumpy and not sure why...this is the only thing i can think of.

It's not totm anymore so it's not that, just want to know if i may be over doing the water flavour.

Thanks .x

My CDC has said that you should only have one tablespoon of the water flavourings a day, although that's usually plenty for me for at least three litres of water. Maybe try having the water for a couple of days without the flavourings to see if the bloatedness goes away, sorry I'm not more help

Thanks Nicky...what you doing on the cd forums, lol!

I'm really annoyed now cos i wonder if it's taken me out of ketosis, remember i said how hungry i've been which is odd...i'm really annoyed now cos my cdc should of told me that.x

My CDC has said that you should only have one tablespoon of the water flavourings a day, although that's usually plenty for me for at least three litres of water. Maybe try having the water for a couple of days without the flavourings to see if the bloatedness goes away, sorry I'm not more help

Thats a great help thanks hun....i feel really let down now cos my cdc never told me this info, AND i asked her, she just told me it doesn't matter.

I didn't use the flavourings first time i did cd so know i can do it without, am really frustrated because have been soooo hungry the past 2 days and THAT is probably the reason why.

Surely all cdc's should know the same info...sorry for ranting just annoyed that i could of potentioally sabotaged myself cos of this.x

Thanks KD....i have obviously been having too much, and if i don't have a good weighloss this week my cdc is gonna know about it cos i have been 100% on the diet, apart from the water flavourings where she told me i could have more...so annoyed.

Am sooo hungry, which isn't usual for me this far in and grumpy and well finding it harder than my first 3 days!!

If it's taken me out of ketosis but i still stick to my shakes religiously will it still slow the weightloss?x

Back