Water question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mumto1, 17 February 2011 Social URL.

1. mumto1

mumto1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi all I'm back but really struggling with water at the mo

I no that diet coke is a no go but was wondering about tesco sparkling water with a hint of peach it has 4 cals carbs .5g of which .5g is sugar and nothing else in would it hurt if I had a few glasses a day any advice would be brill xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    you can have perfectly clear (iceland) fizzy strawberry and kiwi or still red apple. my old cdc (2007) said i could have 2 cans of coke zero a day but my new cdc said i shouldnt really but if it helps then have one occasionally x

4. determinator

determinator Banned

you need to be careful with flavoured water as a lot of it contains citric acid which will knock you out of ketosis , coke zero is 'ok ' but it can make you bloated and hungry ... have you tried the CD water flavourings in fizzy water ?? I struggle to get 2 litres down but with the flavours can manage 4 no problems :)

5. mumto1

mumto1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks all x

I like the berry flavouring but not in fizzy water lol but we can only have a tsp a day :(

6. determinator

determinator Banned

I find 1 teaspoon of the orange flavour flavours 3.5 litres of water for me perfectly .. its far too strong in 1litre for me .....

7. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i have the berry one in 1 litre, i love it, then i try get 3 litres of normal water down x

8. emz.is.shrinkin

emz.is.shrinkin on the shrink.!!

Start Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm the same as Katie. I only got the water flavour this week (the berry one) and I looove it..!! I only put half a teaspoon in a 2 litre bottle and then a tiny fingernail amount into two 750ml bottles and I find it's strong enough. So that gives me 3.5 litres of water and then I also have a few cups of tea/coffee throughout the day. HTH :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

9. lancsgirl

lancsgirl yummy mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    22st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    I forgot about it this week but deffo getting some on Monday! Can't keep having juice I'm only having a table spoon in a litre of water but still shouldn't be having it! Can't wait to try it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.