Water question

mumto1

Hi all I'm back but really struggling with water at the mo

I no that diet coke is a no go but was wondering about tesco sparkling water with a hint of peach it has 4 cals carbs .5g of which .5g is sugar and nothing else in would it hurt if I had a few glasses a day any advice would be brill xx

you can have perfectly clear (iceland) fizzy strawberry and kiwi or still red apple. my old cdc (2007) said i could have 2 cans of coke zero a day but my new cdc said i shouldnt really but if it helps then have one occasionally x

you need to be careful with flavoured water as a lot of it contains citric acid which will knock you out of ketosis , coke zero is 'ok ' but it can make you bloated and hungry ... have you tried the CD water flavourings in fizzy water ?? I struggle to get 2 litres down but with the flavours can manage 4 no problems :)

I'm the same as Katie. I only got the water flavour this week (the berry one) and I looove it..!! I only put half a teaspoon in a 2 litre bottle and then a tiny fingernail amount into two 750ml bottles and I find it's strong enough. So that gives me 3.5 litres of water and then I also have a few cups of tea/coffee throughout the day. HTH :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I forgot about it this week but deffo getting some on Monday! Can't keep having juice I'm only having a table spoon in a litre of water but still shouldn't be having it! Can't wait to try it!

Back