Water Retention Tablets

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
I know water retention tablets, like Aquaban, are not allowed on this diet. But can anyone remind me why? Is it becasue they will knock you out of ketosis or is there another reason?

This is just curiosity becasue I see loads of people questioning it and also hear about lots of us not losing as much as we would like due to retaining.

I did once, but I cant find the post :(

Found it, but not clued up about how to post the link. Anyway, they are not allowed but nothing was said about the effect on ketotis. Just not to worry as it will all 'whoosh' in the end.

Found it, but not clued up about how to post the link. Anyway, they are not allowed but nothing was said about the effect on ketotis. Just not to worry as it will all 'whoosh' in the end.

It will surely do.. I know exactly what you mean though! What about looking at something herbal? ;)

i think it has something to do with being a
Dehydrating diet ?

I always have a cup of dandelion tea each morning. This helps you to not retain fluid and I never have a problem with fluid retention at that TOTM. Tesco do sell dandelion tea teabags, but I dont think they taste as nice as the tea leaves they sell in my local health food store.

Thank you for the link! I needed to know why too!

Back