Water/toilet!?

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
Am slightly confused, I haven't been going for a whiz like I normally do. I have had 2l's so far am on my 3rd and I'm normally going every 5mins (well it seems that way!) but today I have gone maybe 3/4 times and it's only been a dribble :eek:( is that normal???

Am having the same problem too, i can drink a litre of water and don't even feel to wee at all and today i drank 2litre so far and i only went twice that why i'm not gonna be bothered to drink a pint now. Where all this water goes?

I stood on the scales yesterday morning and I was 16:2, stood on this this morning and I am 16:3 :eek:( I am not very pleased I am worried to drink my water now I was aiming for 4l's but I don't want it travelling past my bladder & sit on my ankles!!

What can I do?

You're weight will fluctuate through the week, depending on a variety of factors. If you weigh daily you need to bear this in mind and not get disheartened. This is why so many people advocate weekly weigh in. Please keep drinking the water as that will ease any water retention, and by the end of the week your losses will be fab. Good luck x

I agree. .. with water the body doesn't work on an equal in and out theory. Depending what else is going on in your body it will use or not use the water up. Just keep working the plan and you will see the effects at your weekly weigh in. If you are going to weigh daily do it at the same time every day (usually best in the morning) but if you find you can't disregard the numbers and just get on with your day then it's probably best to put the scales in the attic.

I stood on the scales yesterday morning and I was 16:2, stood on this this morning and I am 16:3 :eek:( I am not very pleased I am worried to drink my water now I was aiming for 4l's but I don't want it travelling past my bladder & sit on my ankles!!

What can I do?

Don't stand on the scales:D. Seriously, not drinking your water will not help you - you need to do it for all sorts of reasons - if weighing everyday makes you worry or even leads to bad choices etc then don't do it. (says she who stands on the scales every morning and night - but for me its just a measure - it really doesn't stress me or make me deviate from the diet - except to maybe up my water!). Put them away til your next weigh in. If you stick to this diet 100% it WILL work - it can't not work, OK maybe not the same loss every week, maybe some more and some less but if its followed it will work - so give it a chance (and hide those pesky scales)

Listen to what Setas said! She is so right on this. You cannot "control" your body on a daily basis and your weight can fluctuate by up to 5lbs a day due to what is going on outside. You have to focus on the over all trend otherwise you will drive yourself mad!

It's just a bit disheartening when I was p'in every 20mins now I've gone back to p'in as much when I never use to drink any water, I don't understand it seems to have happened over night. Could it be water retention? I had my 1st period in 6months last week which was rather heavy could that be a factor?

It could indeed. The body is a mysterious thing where water is concerned.. if it's not peeing it out that means for some reason it's needing it.

Back