Water - whats the best amount?

Wendy

I'm not finding it a problem drinking 4 litres of water a day so far (yesterday drank 5.5 in the end), as I'm finding that instead of the gallons of coffee I used to have in a day, I'm drinking water instead.

So, as this is all new to me, whats the best amount to drink to get the best results? Is it possible to drink too much water?

:thankyou:

hey there.. yep it is possible to drink too much water but i think if you go over 8 litres or that it would be too much...

i try to stick to between 4-6 litres a day and that seems to do the job just fine.... some days you will just drink more than others but do always try to get 4 into ya!!!

how you finding the diet other than that???

love

Gen xxx

Hi Wendy,

Certainly no more than 8 litres.
Aim for between 5-6 if poss.
I never manage more than 4!

Hello....as Gen has said, there is such a thing as drinking too much, I am finding it hard to be able to put a finger on what quantity is too much.....but it seems to be how much you have in 1 go, according to this Water intoxication - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 1.8litres in 1 go is too much.

In general, I'd advise my female clients to do about 4-5 litres, and my males to do about 6 litres. If they can!! The minimum is 2.25 litres. The more you drink the more you shrink!! (in small doses though :D)

Thanks all :thankyou:

I've obviously aimed for 4 litres but I think I'm just drinking more because I'm replacing coffee (can't stand it black!). The wee'ing is slowing down (bet you all wanted to know that :rolleyes: )

how you finding the diet other than that???

love

Gen xxx

Well, its early days, but I'm surprising myself with how I am sticking to it. I know it will probably get harder but I'm focussing on the positives right now - the fact I am not cheating, I'm eating the 4 foodpacks and I'm drinking the water.

I'm finding wittering away to myself in my blog helps, and of course everyone here who has been so friendly and supportive, it really does feel like I'm not doing this alone.

:D

Back