water worries again..

weemarie

same story as last week...worked my 2-5.30 then 6-10.no time for very much water except a 750ml and a 230 out of the vending machine!this is so annoying at the minute im trying to down a 500ml bottle but i no if i take any more il be up half the night going to the toilet!bet this will effect my weigh in...:hide:

I am the same - have been doing 6 pints everyday so far but have only managed two today!
trying to drink some now but will regret it in the middle of the night!

im so glad im not alone with this!!its so hard some times because im not allowed to drink on the shop floor so my break is hardly long enough to fit in all the water i should be drinking!!

Well I feel much better now that I'm not alone too! I am really struggling with the water as I don't really drink much at all due to needing the loo if I drink anything in vast quantity. I am trying to gradually build it up but am sat here finding it very hard to even drink a glass full, and dreading the sleepless night I'm going to have when I've got up for the loo and then my brain goes into overdrive!

lol.before this diet you couldnt have paid me to drink water instead of coke etc. but im not bad with the whole water situation when im at college.its just really annoying when it comes to sunday!

Back