Water

Thats right mummoth as i said, it can burn upto 300 calories a day, depending on how much you drink. I personally drink an awful lot, always have always will, i dont see what i drink as alot because ive always been like that, (mum has always called me a fish because of the amount i drink!) If I dont have a drink with me all the time I have to buy one, its just something i have/need. with regards to the water I was told that by my doc, 5 years ago, and yes I do drink Ice cold water brrr hurts the teeth sometimes lol. Your body has to work harder, hence burning off more calories.:party0027:

I always drink 2 litres of sparkling water every day as well as my usual drinks, I have worn a path in my carpet going to the loo, LOL....

I drink 1.5litres of water a day at work, and usually 1 or 2 hot drinks at work. plus at home maybe half a litre of water plus 1 or 2 hot drinks.
i have been doing the 1.5 litres of water challenge for two weeks and my skin is looking much clearer and i feel better for it. but the kids do look at me keep going to the toilet, oops

Lol thats the only down side, the trips to the toilets! Lol x

I find that when I drink plenty of water in the day, I sleep much better that night. Maybe that's just me though!

Also, be careful with sparkling water, as carbon is really bad for your teeth.

I've been drinking loads - almost too much from the sounds of these posts!!
But....my skin has become incredibly clear and I feel soooo much more energetic. I know about it if I don't drink so much (tired etc).
I guess that we are all different - lots is good for me!
(about 2.5 litres - inc hot drinks)

Back