1. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

So... I think Cambridge recommend 4 pints of water daily... something like 2 1/4 litres.

So far I have tried to drink at least 3 litres a day.

Just wondered how much everyone else drinks and if it makes a huge difference.

I know.... "The more you drink the more you shrink" heehee

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

I've read on here the minimun for LL is 4 litres?Theres some really good posts about why we should drink the water and it makes alot of sense........well done on getting that water down:D
    xxc

4. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

i have drank 4ltrs a day for the 9 weeks i have been on this diet and i have lost 3.5stone, when i was reading all the blogs and info about cd i noticed that everyone who lost big and fast drank 4ltrs or more a day,

5. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Well done cdthing thats a fab loss.......i must admit when I did Cd last year I didnt drink much but I'll have to make that a key change with LL.Did you find as you went along it was easier to drink the water and not visit the loo so often?:eek:
    xxxc

6. Gill-cdthing

thanks, in the wekk leading upto me starting cd i worked my way up from 1ltr to 3ltr then the day i started cd i started 4ltrs, pre- cd i never drank water lol, so it was hard for a week or so, but now its not so bad, i have a 2ltr jug that i bought from tescoes in their picnic range and i know i have to drink two of them a day, i tend to have drunk 3ltrs before 5pm and the last ltr after that, otherwise i will be up peeing all night hehhe, some days i have to go out for a few hours and its a struggle to get the 4ltrs down but i make sure i do it, on the days i struggle thats when i need the loo more often, i think drinking that much has really helped my bladder control lol,

7. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Hi cd
    I have a weak weak bladder and thats why I put off drinking the water,I will start drinking water I think from today as I get alot of headaches that I know I dont drink enough.
    Good idea about the Tesco 2ltr jug I think ill do something like that.
    Its a nightmare having to go to pee at night isnt it :eek: ill borrow my baby's nappy i think lol
    Well done your doing gr*8
    xcx:D

8. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

Wow... well done...

Seems like soooo much water lol... but I bet you get used to it!

By the way... I love ur picture CD thing

9. Gill-cdthing

thanks,
    the water i think is really the key, i did have a week where i didnt do 4ltrs and only did an average of 2 or 3 a day and i had a crap loss, so i made sure i went back to 4 pretty smartish lol, i have a weak bladder too, but its a lot better now,

10. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

SOUNDS LIKE WATER IS THE KEY........ THATS GOING TO BE MY GOAL DRINK THAT WATER :D
    XC

11. Gill-cdthing

get guzzling girl lol

12. MiSsYB

MiSsYB Member

Hiya...

Having previously been on LL...the minimum water was 4 litres, and i was guzzling down 5-6 litres...and lost 45lbs in 12 weeks...

I took a week break (oops!) and switched over to CD...but because i was so used to the water...i kept guzzling like mad...

Got my weigh in tonight...!

More water you drink, the quicker the fat goes! ;)

13. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    I recommend the water too. I drink 6l's a day and lost the most on my 100 days of all my group despite most of the others all having more to lose than I did and I drank the most.

14. Gill-cdthing

see now i have admiration for the 6ltr folks lol, i would be piddling past myself on 6 hehe

15. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    Tea and coffee can dehydrate you because they are diuretics (sp?) which means that they make you pee more :)

16. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Fantastic losses.......good luck for later :D xxc

17. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

LOL me too
    xxc

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.