Water

sal210707

Omg...day 2 and drunk sooo much... Sick of peeing! Got to lose a stone... Choose a hard month to do it but I am sooo determined this time to shift it! I kept messing with 7lbs off 7lbs on... Very frustrating! Had my 3 packs but also had half a bar... Is that ok to do? I needed that snacking feeling... Oops

Hello ello - some on here would say watch out for those bars, they contain more carbs than the shakes etc and having too many can push you out of ketosis. You'l find your balance though, with the snacking and the water, don't worry!

Having half a bar isn't going to affect ketosis. It's only a danger that they'll knock you out if you have more than one. Having half a o e on top of your packs won't do anybharm

Yay for us third dayers! I've been taking a bottle of water with me pretty much everywhere I go lol. Its been my lifeline so far!

Water really does help the losses, so when you are constantly up and down going to the loo just try and remember you are peeing out all the fatness, haha. A little graphic, but it reassures me at 3am when I am up for the fifth time, stubbing my toe on the bed frame. Lol.

I am only a little bit ahead of you on day five - looks like we all picked the start of December to start again/for the first time (more loony people!). Just think how much more proud of ourselves we will feel when we get through to January and aren't as bloated and uncomfortable as all our non-dieting counterparts?!

Don't get me wrong, I intend to have a couple of days off this month - but the end result will be decidedly less podgey than if I'd just choffed through to the New Year.

Yey us - we can do it! :)

Spotty xx

Back