Water??

I was just wondering how much water you all drink for the big losses? I know CD recommend 3 litres per day. Do you all drink the 3 litres or more? Do u find you lose more if you drink more?

I've got 45 days till my wedding and 30lb to lose so any help or advice for the big losses would be appreciated. Thanks x

Hiya, Cambridge actually recommend you drink 2.25 litres a day and extra for every tetra/bar you have.
Sadly to say the more water you drink doesn't always mean you'll loose more it just depends on your body. The closer to goal you are means you're not gonna have the same losses as someone with more to lose.

Just continue with the 3 litres, if you feel you need more drink more, but drink it over long period of time not loads in short periods as can be dangerous to drink too much water :) good luck on your journey

Last edited:
same here I have a least 3 litres minimum sometimes more and I have bigger losses on the weeks I drink more :)

Everyone is different. But I drink 5/6 everyday on ss and burn that fat off lol
But also stops u feeling hungry as well if u down a pint of water it soon stops them cravings

I have been drinking between 4 and 5 litres a day x

Back