WATER?

Linda5111

I can do this.
I'm having trouble drinking 3L of water only having 2, but I drink a lot of black coffee. Does anyone know if this counts, I know it did when I was doing cd but i'm not sure about s&s.:confused:

I think it does, have you tried splitting your water up to small managble bottles. I have huge trouble even getting a litre of the gastly stuff down my neck but I have since split in into smaller bottles 500mls and goes down and getting my water intake in.

Hi Donjon.. yes ive tried that i'm just sick of the stuff, running 2 the loo every 5mins is no joke, then again it helps with the weight loss lol.

I drink decaf earl grey tea and always count that as part of my water total. I'd never make it if I didn't. Whilst I don't mind plain water per se I don't fancy drinking 3l of it to be honest.

Thank you all, for your advice..i'll try 2 drink a little more, but I know it wont be 3L. lol.

I wish I had that problem, I have to keep myself from drinking.... I get through 6-7l a day! Mostly flavoured water or coke zero, with a few pints of plain water

I find it much easier to drink fizzy water for some reason...

MiniMoosh said:
I wish I had that problem, I have to keep myself from drinking.... I get through 6-7l a day! Mostly flavoured water or coke zero, with a few pints of plain water

Wow I could never ever imagine consuming so much liquid, are you not in the loo non stop? I know I am and I only have 2-2.5 litres a day!
Have you always been like that prior to the diet ? Xx

Always drunk a lot yes, probably 2-3l pepsi max a day plus loads of water. Funnily enough I've never drunk tea before I started! I have to time it carefully as school run takes me out of the house twice a day for over an hour each!

Lol Moosh that is a lot of fluid i bet you have lovely clear skin :)

I am struggling with 2l i get to the 3rd 500ml bottle then feel bloated and sick at the thought of any more(till i pee which isn't long). I managed 4 bottles today, sometimes i have 500ml of bouillon(not all at once) too to help but from some reason today the thought of bouillon turns me hmmm.

I would love to find this fabled apple water asda do we are allowed, alas my local asda doesnt do it nor my Tesco, will try morrisons then i may have to take a trip to iceland as i hear they do one.

gunpowd3r said:
Lol Moosh that is a lot of fluid i bet you have lovely clear skin :)

I am struggling with 2l i get to the 3rd 500ml bottle then feel bloated and sick at the thought of any more(till i pee which isn't long). I managed 4 bottles today, sometimes i have 500ml of bouillon(not all at once) too to help but from some reason today the thought of bouillon turns me hmmm.

I would love to find this fabled apple water asda do we are allowed, alas my local asda doesnt do it nor my Tesco, will try morrisons then i may have to take a trip to iceland as i hear they do one.

I some times have 2 500ml of water then a litre of coke Zero in the evening. The first bottle of water isn't too bad, it's from then on. That's the only thing I hate about vlcd's the water/ liquid intake!

Just found this on the net.
Drinking tap water can make you fat

28th August 2010
This article has been read 17014 times
Professor Adam Carey, Professor of Nutrition at Leeds Metropolitan University, writing in The Sunday Mail on 28th March 2010, has suggested that drinking tap water can make us fat.
Professor Carey thinks that the chemicals used during the cleaning process to deliver 'fresh' clean tap water may have an adverse effect and promote the accumulation of body fat by altering the normal hormal activity in the body.
Professor Carey explains that the purification process water goes through before it pours freely from our taps is good at eradicating potenitally harmful microorganisms and micro-bateria. However, he highlights the fact that the water filtration system doesn't remove all the 60,000 chemicals put into the water during the cleansing process.

I always use filter water wonder if that takes the badies out :S

Back