Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Water

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by TracyJ, 14 January 2008 Social URL.

1. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I know it is said that the more water you drink the more weight you are likely to lose. I was just wondering wot the reasoning behind this is other than the obvious of avoiding dehydration? Anybody know the science?

Im on day 6 and must admit the last couple of days my water intake has reduced a bit and i do actually feel a bit more stodgy! Whether or not its psychological i don't know.

Thanks guys :)
    Tracy xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
  4. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Haha thanks Lizzie that makes sense. Well done on the weight loss xx

5. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That link was great thanks Lizzie, Im worried now better get drinking its WI tomorrow!! x

6. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    No problem :) It encouraged me to drink more too! Hope i can drink like this all the time!

7. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Lizzie, that was great, really informative and like u guys it made me refill me glass:)

8. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks for the info - will try to remind myself of it when I am struggling to drink another glass of water. I must admit I really find it hard to drink this much water. I think the ppl in the office where I work think I have a blader problem as I am in and out of the loo all day long :)

9. Yuna

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ha Ha I feel like that too!! I have to pass our receptionist like every 45mins to pee and the click of my shoes echos around the lobby!! She must think I have kidney failure!

10. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah I know, as I went out for abouth the 35th time today I got an insincere "are you OK?" Felt like saying if you got on with your work rather than being on toilet watch it would be good! lol :)

11. Yuna

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:Ha Ha!! I love it!! Just wait till they see us losing all of the weight!! Then they'll definitely think we have worms r something!!:rotflmao:

12. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    lol. yeah worms - at least if they think I have worms I will get a loo all to myself. Very handy - can't be doing with all that queuing malarky!! :)

13. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I actually think I am going to turn into a droplet of water!!!! And then because i'm cold i will freeze and become an ice cube!! lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.