Water

TracyJ

Gold Member
I know it is said that the more water you drink the more weight you are likely to lose. I was just wondering wot the reasoning behind this is other than the obvious of avoiding dehydration? Anybody know the science?

Im on day 6 and must admit the last couple of days my water intake has reduced a bit and i do actually feel a bit more stodgy! Whether or not its psychological i don't know.

Thanks guys :)
Tracy xxx

Haha thanks Lizzie that makes sense. Well done on the weight loss xx

That link was great thanks Lizzie, Im worried now better get drinking its WI tomorrow!! x

Thanks for the info - will try to remind myself of it when I am struggling to drink another glass of water. I must admit I really find it hard to drink this much water. I think the ppl in the office where I work think I have a blader problem as I am in and out of the loo all day long :)

Thanks for the info - will try to remind myself of it when I am struggling to drink another glass of water. I must admit I really find it hard to drink this much water. I think the ppl in the office where I work think I have a blader problem as I am in and out of the loo all day long :)

Ha Ha I feel like that too!! I have to pass our receptionist like every 45mins to pee and the click of my shoes echos around the lobby!! She must think I have kidney failure!

Yeah I know, as I went out for abouth the 35th time today I got an insincere "are you OK?" Felt like saying if you got on with your work rather than being on toilet watch it would be good! lol :)

Yeah I know, as I went out for abouth the 35th time today I got an insincere "are you OK?" Felt like saying if you got on with your work rather than being on toilet watch it would be good! lol :)

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:Ha Ha!! I love it!! Just wait till they see us losing all of the weight!! Then they'll definitely think we have worms r something!!:rotflmao:

lol. yeah worms - at least if they think I have worms I will get a loo all to myself. Very handy - can't be doing with all that queuing malarky!! :)

I actually think I am going to turn into a droplet of water!!!! And then because i'm cold i will freeze and become an ice cube!! lol x

Back