Extra Easy Water

CJxxx

Pre-SW I was dreadful with the amount if water I drank. If I'm honest I stuck to tea/coffee then diet drink or wine in the evening. However that has now changed!!!

Knowing that water is key to weight loss in general & to keeping well I have made such an effort to drink water during the day. I'm doing really well but I now finding that if I haven't had a drink for a while I become sooooo thirsty. So much so I now take a bottle of water with me wherever I go - school run, food shopping etc etc. It's the weirdest feeling as previously I could go ours without taking in any fluid.

Does anyone else find this?

CJxxx

Yes, i love my water now! It was my new years resolution 2 years ago to drink more water, i started with 1/2 litre a day, now i drink 3 if not exercising and 4 if i am. I find it quite easy to fit it in tbh, my skin looks fresh all the time now (apart from totm when i have at least one pimple :rolleyes:), i go to the toilet more than normal i guess but it doesn't get in the way of my day.

I dont drink enough water if im honest and I only have 1 cup of tea a day. My downfall/addiction is pepsi max. I really must make an effort to drink more water

I'm addicted to water, well... Squash to be more exact! But I drink about 3L on a good day and I get such headaches so fast if I forget to drink which remind me to now! I love it, feels good and my skin is amazing now! X

Holds my hand up in shame too. I dont drink nearly enough. I can go all morning with just my first cup of tea of the day. My second drink today was about 3pm!!! Not good really, I dont like water much either. When I did make an effort to drink more I ended up being up every hour in the night and just felt so tired and worn out. But yes, well done on all your water efforts. Note to myself, get in the water zone!!! :)

I dont drink nearly enough during the day, Im up at 6 every morning, go to loo have my shower. When i get to work I have my cuppa tea and then it can take me all day to drink a can of pepsi max. Then I wonder why i dont go to the toilet again until I get home about 4 45. Not enough liquid drank to pass at the loo. Its just not good enough is it!!!!! It takes a post like this to make you realise where your going wrong. Plus I feel like ive had not such a good week with the plan, so tomorrow will be more good luck and fingers crossed, rather than a confident knowledge that ive lost :cry:

I'm ok with water at work - I have 1 litre bottles at work and fill it up twice a day with nas squash then if I'm at the gym I drink at least another 750ml there and I also take a pint to bed with me (get so thirsty at night!). But on my days off I struggle ill have a coffee first thing then another couple throughout the day and diet fizzy drinks but no water really need to keep a bottle at home! X

I too drink between 2.1/2 and 3 litres a day, it was hard work at first as I used to drink sugary coffee or fizzy pop but now I drink the water first.
I also find if I don't drink enough then i have "trouble" going to the toilet.
Love the effect the water has on my skin!

Im terrible and need to break that habbit and normal day is a large cup of coffee in the morning and a pint of squash in the eve with dinner and thats really it. its so not enough and i need to sort it but i don't get thirsty at all.

Im terrible and need to break that habbit and normal day is a large cup of coffee in the morning and a pint of squash in the eve with dinner and thats really it. its so not enough and i need to sort it but i don't get thirsty at all.

I didn't use to drink much water at all but I love it now. Fruit juices etc have never really done it for me and I always think when I drink water how much good it's doing me x

I don't think its always a case of being thirsty Wytch, you need to keep your body hydrated - im not preaching as ive said above i dont drink nearly enough fluid. Im aiming to do better :)

i drink nothing but water now. the only time i drink something else is at a party or something,
i drink 3L a day and 3 3/4L if i go the gym.. i have a 750ml water bottle i take into work and fill it up and sit there sipping it now and again, i have it finished by dinner time, then fill it up again and have that finished by home time.. the same when i get home, i try and make a bottle last me about 3 hours, easy if your just sat about sipping now and again.
also good for getting rid of 'hunger pains' when your really just thirsty.

Thanks to this thread I'm making a major effort in drinking more water . I'm thinking of giving up tea/coffee to as I miss cheese so much but always use milk as my hexa so I can have weetibix and coffee . I'm pacing myself with my water bottle it's 1ltr so I aim to drink that everyday right now before I up it eek I hope I don't retain and gain this week

Back