water

carlax

i read that the more water you drink the better weight loss is this true ? as im drinking around 4 to 5 liters and really don't think i can up it lol

I heard the more you drink the more you shrink! I have 3litres a day well done you do way I could drink that much I'd be on the loo all day!

Lol i am , i just really want 10 lbs this week cos every ones saying it wont be as much as first time round . Iv got a 5 liter bottle full it gets to 7pm and im trying to finish it to try and get one more liter in but i just cant lol

I also herd this phrase but asked my Cambridge consultant who informed me that it wasn't true and that you have to drink plenty of water as ketosis can be very dehydrating.

I think it's just encouragement to keep you hydrated! lol xx

Really boooo , ill still stick with 4 or 5 but wont up it .xx

My CDC has said that you don't really need to drink more than the recommended amount, so I just drink 2.5l litres. Anymore more than that I find my body just retains it and I'm heavier the next day!!

Really boooo , ill still stick with 4 or 5 but wont up it .xx

I'd say that's more than enough, I used to average about 6 litres a day (I'd always drank 3 before Cambridge anyway so it wasn't a big deal to me lol!) but now I struggle to fit in 4 a day! I'd say listen to your body rather than just drinking for the sake of it ;)

I've tested this a few times. For 2-3 weeks I've had the 2.25 litres and another 2-3 weeks I've had 4-5 litres and my losses have averaged the same so it doesn't work for me drinking more but thats not to say it wouldn't work for other people

Lynne - 70.5lbs down 25lbs to go... :)

I have a feeling it's used as a motivational tool and also because of the mistaking hunger for thirst aspects on a few occasions. I still try and drink between 3-4L a day so I know all the toxins are being well and truly flushed out! Xx

Thanks ladies , im gonna keep up the water makes me feel less hungry . Although would be nice if the more you drink the more you shrink lol x

Back