Water....

Barmel

Silver Member
How much do you drink? I dont drink enough I know that so I have downloaded an app to my phone called water your body. It tells you how much mls or ozs to drink. Mines works out to 2.4ltrs a day. I def do not drink that amount ever as I ahve just had 2 glasses and its just around the 600mls mark

2.4 litres seems like an awful lot. I've don't drink nearly enough either and so I've been looking into how much I should be drinking so I can up it. I read on the NHS website that the average person should drink about 1.2 litres a day. Naturally, we lose more than that (2.5 litres) but we get about 1 litre back from food and our bodies recover about 0.3 litres naturally. It also said that, although water is better, other fluids (e.g. milk) are fine too.

So far today I've only had one 200ml glass of water(!) so I better get drinking! :)

I think i drink around a 1l of water at work everyday but this reduces dramatically when i get home. I need to do better. I have had to force myself to drink more at work and it has really helped me with hunger and concentration.

I don't drink much water at all. I only really drink it during and after exercise.
i drink a lot of English and fruit teas though but just not plain water. I wee enough as it is, if I started drinking more then I'd be sat on the loo forever lol xxx

I don't drink much water at all. I only really drink it during and after exercise.
i drink a lot of English and fruit teas though but just not plain water. I wee enough as it is, if I started drinking more then I'd be sat on the loo forever lol xxx

I found that as my body adjusted to more liquid I stopped needing the loo as much!

I hope mines does cause I have done nothing but pee all morning lol

I don't drink enough either, I never have done though..find it really hard! Easiest way for me is with NAS dilutey stuff..I use Robinsons NAS Apple & Blackcurrant. Some still have syns in though, so best to double check! xx

yeah I have been having a touch of the nas robinsons apple & blackcurrant or the orange one. I cant stop peeing

I downloaded that app to my phone yesterday...for my weight I need to be drinking 2994ml!! :eek::eek::eek: It has made me really think about how much I'm drinking though and I'm making a conscious effort now to drink a lot more today. Up to 1400ml so far, wooo! :) xx

well i deleted it today. i felt sick and bloated after drinking so much water yesterday and have woek with an awful headache which i cant shift. i am gonna still drink water but just a ltr a day not 2.4

I've just worked mine out on line and it says I need to drink 2.8litres (which can include NAS juice)
I regularly drink 2 litres a day and often more so I seem to be on track. I can't drink tap water without NAS juice, its awful, but we have a water machine at work so I keep a litre bottle on my desk and just keep filling it up x

I make a big effort to drink enough water, I'm really bad at it normally. I take 2 litres of water to work with me every night and have it with me so it's to hand and I take a bottle of NAS juice as well. I've found it's helped with my weight and funnily enough water retention :s

No and since starting this thread I still dont drink enough - bad girl *slaps own wrist*

Back