Water

34 days! Lost 2 stone 2lb, it's a great diet very hard at times but its funny how quickly you get use to something, how about you? Xx

2nd day, having moments but surprised that I'm not hungry but I see it and want it. Makes me think

You will get there u need to be so determined to do it. My first week I bought loads of easy dinners and told my husband he had to sort his and my sons dinner out lol, keep busy the first week is the hardest but once your through it, it will get easier, I'm on day 33 and not cheated once although not through want I just don't want to let myself down, come on here for support its great xx

I must have more determination in me than I thought. I've manger to make lunch and dinner today. But I told myself I had too only because during the week my partner doesn't get home til late and I couldn't make my daughter what that long lol.

I told my husband he needs to get his own meals too which fortunately he doesn't mind. I mind the smell though. I know I'm not hungry but if something smells good I want to eat it. Hope that doesn't last the whole time.
As for water... I'm pretty sure I add extra in most of my shakes, otherwise they don't taste very good.

Back