Water

I aim for about 2 liters a day, in the warm weather i drink more...I kinda struggle to drink my 2 liters when Im out and about

I love water and drink a lot of it and it does really help. What I can't stand is constantly going to the loo!

I don't really like drinking water on it's own so tend to add a slice of lemon or lime to add a bit of taste to it, and it's really nice to have in this weather too.. very summery :)
I have bigger losses the weeks i up my water intake, but I always remind myself that it isn't just making me lose weight, it also benefits my skin and hair. My skin has never been clearer and my hair is looking really healthy. Can't go wrong there! X

I only drink water all the time, and a bottle of wine on a Friday night which I save my syns for :eek: lol

I might have a glass of pepsi max if I'm out, but water all the way for me. I never did hot drinks before SW anyway x

I'm the same.. Minus the Pepsi.. I'm caffeine free ;-)
I got myself a soda stream so I can have soda water when ever I wanted.. And I just love it..x

Because I was diagnosed with Aspartame Poisoning (My story HERE) - I had to cut out all diet drinks (anything with sweetener). I did this just before joining SW. I noticed a HUGE difference when I started drinking more water & YES it does help the weight loss. Recently I've started to start my day with a chilled bottle of water (poured into a glass) and squeezing some lemon juice into it & it recently kick started my weight loss again. I lost 7lbs in 2 weeks recently! I'm thinking it's something to do with the water & lemon.. maybe placebo.. but you never know. Give it a try!

I try to drink water all the time but just lately have been mixing it with the Blue label Ribena. Have def noticed a change in my skin since starting SW. Not sure if its a mixture of healthy eating or the water but either way it can only be good. Never used to drink water before.

I drink Aldi's sparkling water (99p for 8 litres!) To make it more interesting in this heat, to a pint I am adding ice, a sprig of mint, a slice of lemon, a couple of slices of cucumber and a sliced strawberry. I call it my "SW Mocktail" :p

i find that when i drink alot of water i get a good loss. Last week i hardly drunk any water or any peppermint tea and i only lost 1lb.
Ive upped my water again this week- im aiming for around 3-4 litres a day.With the weather being so nice its not just as hard to drink it. So here hoping it brings me a good loss this week :)

This has def motivated me to drink more water!!

Usually I drink lots at work but as I am off for the school holidays, I am drinking tea or diet coke.

I have two water bottles, if I fill them up at the start of the day and make sure they are at least drunk by the end of the day it will be a start x

Back