Water

chele80

On a mission
does the amount of water affect how much I can lose?

Tbh I don't think I drank enough last week, prob only just over 2 litres some days. I know I need to up it to around 4 so making a conscious effort this week, but was wondering how that bit works

does the amount of water affect how much I can lose?

Tbh I don't think I drank enough last week, prob only just over 2 litres some days. I know I need to up it to around 4 so making a conscious effort this week, but was wondering how that bit works

The big losers/longest members swear by it, flushes out the fatty cells and gives your skin a glowing complexion and also helps the skin settle down during weight loss. - so crack on and guzzle:D

got me san pellegrino and pink straw in me gob now. feeling great!

oh yes i believe the more you drink the more you shrink!

has anyone tried soda water yet? I got some yesterday and its quite nice, quite fizzy and a dryer taste than ordinary water.

swear by the stuff

Don't think I am ready for the soda water, didn't like it before, but taste buds may have readjusted. When I don't drink enough water I always feel odd for some reason, I don't know what the feeling is, sort of guilty and sort of down, hard to describe, so that why I always try drink as much as possible.

mmm i get like that sometimes, must need more water.

it's just a case of listening to your body
Mine is screaming give me water (i'm ignoring the give me food bit!!)

Lol ...becareful with fizzy water tho..it can make you retain water! Many peeps on here have noticed it, as you're mum would say'keep ot for best'

how's that work then
I tend to have less than 500ml fizzy a day so that can't be bad can it?

I lost 27lbs in 4wks by drinking 2ltrs of fizzy water a day and increasing the water in my shakes to 400ml each......

I hate water so physically could'nt stomach anymore than that!!!

Back