water

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by xstaceyx, 30 July 2008 Social URL.

1. xstaceyx

xstaceyx Member

Diet:
    none as of yet
    hey, ive seen various threads about drinking lots of water? why exactly does this help? i imagine it would just bloat you and be constantly on the toilet? how much do you drink a day? and what does it gain? sorry to sound dim lol x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Water is essential as it's replacing the water you'd normally get from your normal food diet... in addition you are flushing out the ketones plus you are keeping your skin elastic (good news for the skin to bounce back after weight loss)... it's not water - it's fat-bustin' juice :D

Between 4-6 litres a day and be careful you drink regular & not whop it down in big hits :)

4. xstaceyx

xstaceyx Member

Diet:
    none as of yet
    4-6 litres?!!? wow thats mental, i thought the reccommended daily intake was 8 glasses of water! wow i dont think i even drink a litre lol

5. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Depends how big your glass is ! :D

The minimum recommended by LT is 4 pints & more is better....

You don't notice how much you get through (with the exception of the loo visits obviously) as everytime you are hungry you take a glug... you can easily put away 4 litres a day...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.