Water

Crims

Silver Member
I'm averaging about 3.3/4-4 pints per day, how about you guys?

About 3 litres. I'm thirsty and my mouth is like Ghandi's flip flop so it's no problem to keep drinking. It's the weeing that does my head in. I have a 2 litre bottle of water on my desk and just keep topping my glass up. Then there's cups of coffee, peppermint tea and the shakes, and the water I drink at home so I'm sure it's 3 litres.

i normally have about 2 litres a day - but this week i'm trying for a minimum of 3 litres, more if i can manage it

I aim for at least 2 litres of water (I use a bottle to keep track) then have about 5 mugs of peppermint tea or black coffee. So must be 3-4 litres aday.

I have 3-4 litres plus i always add extra to my shakes i make them up with 500ml of water.

I have my 3-4 pts plus shakes, soup and then a peppermint tea.

about 3-4 litres for me

I aim for 4-5 litres per day but I'm on holiday from work this week and just cannot seem to remember to drink! Never been a big drinker and getting quite frustrated that I'll have a bad WI on Monday because of the rubbish water intake :(

i am forcing myself to drink 2 litres a day and some nights have to stay up to finish it but when the kids go back to school i am gonna take a sports bottle and drink it as i am walking them to school as it might help me drink more.xx

About 5 - 6 litres a day, plus 4 or 5 black coffees. I always make up my shakes with double water and loads of ice if i'm at home.

I keep a tescos mountain sport water bottle with me all the time and just fill it up from tap, I always drink lukewarm water though cos it goes down easier and i dont get so chilled :)

I drink a minimum of 4 litres a day (8 x refil of Tesco Mountain Sport bottle), and think the water consumption is the key to my weight-loss progress. You HAVE to drink 3-4 litres a day minimum to get the desired water retention levels, to keep hydrated and avoid headaches, and also its very good for your skin.

I usually manage 4L of cold water a day, make 2 shakes with 400ml of water and can have anything from none to 4 cups of black coffee.

x

Back