Water

Deegirl

Ok guys, you will probably think I'm a bit mad but as I'm almost finished day 4 and feeling wonderful I just want to make sure I am doing everything right...I know I have lost 6 lbs in 3 days so must be doing something right but need to make sure :)
I am drinking 3 litres of water a day...is it possible to drink too much water? and is it ok to add a tiny bit of "no added sugar orange squash" to some of the water?

Next thing is my snacks...can you have unlimited amounts of celery,cucumber and cherry tomatoes?

Lastly...I am a bit bunged up today ...trying to be polite!...any ideas what I can do for this?

Sorry for all the questions but you are all doing so well and are so hopeful I know you won't mind:D

i did...because i used to think water tasted disgusting but i found that in most squashes even sugar free ones contain citric acid...which can knock you out of ketosis.

i dont see the problem with the snacks...after all its better than chocolate

and umm the other problem...you can get stuff from tescos for that will hunt down someother threads for more info but heard that something called fibregel works.

plus you can get tastless fibre powder to add to your shakes that will stop the problem in the future.

:)

try senokot to get things moving :eek:

I thought you were going to the pictures???

Thanks for that, will lay off the squash...I don't mind water but it gets a bit boring...off to the late night pharmacy now ;)

Back