Water

Hi, I have just restarted the cambridge diet (was on for a month last year but head not in the right place to diet) and am now up to the full water intake I just wondered (sorry to be crude) how long it takes for the whole 10/15 times to the loo a day business takes to settle down.

I don't remember it being this bad last time and finding it difficult to explain at work...

I'd be interested in the answer to this one too! My hands are drying up from all the handwashing!

For me I would say it was the first week and then it really did calm down. I do go regularly but nowhere near what I did at the beginning .

Ok today I have drunk nearly 1.5 litres so far and have not been since 9am so not too bad.. x

That's good to know!

For me, it was after about a week and a half I think. I still go more regularly than I did before the diet, but no where near as often as in the beginning...

Hope it settles down for you!

Just tell work you've got a urine infection or cystitis, hence you need frequently at the moment. It does improve honest!

Can't help here, I take a diuretic tablet along with the 3ltrs of water a day so I pee for Britain, good job I work from home or I'd need a really sympathetic employer :eek:

Back