wats crack with this site

I think you need to hit a minimum amount of posts before you can do links, pms or photos.

Restrictions below 50 posts. Search the forum for the newbie notes x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Flibsey said:
it's to weed out "trolls"

LMAO!!!!

do answering other peoples stuff count or just making new posts....i want to.upload my before and.during pics so i better crack on lol

do answering other peoples stuff count or just making new posts

Yes, that is what this forum is about giving and getting support!

When you have 20 posts you will be able to upload an Avatar.

Once you hit 20 posts you need to give the software about an hour to updater your privileges.

You can add a weight ticker to your signature now if you wish.

Just click on the link below and it will show you step by step how to do it.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Whats weeding trolls?

Sadly, it is not the sticky up hair variety, much to my disappointment :(

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Tinytootz said:
Sadly, it is not the sticky up hair variety, much to my disappointment :(

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Of course it doesn't always weed out the *******!

it's a forum's way of trying to protect itself. ok, it doesn't work well, but it's better than forums used to be. believe me. the life of a volunteer moderator used to be one hell of a lot harder lol.

Flibsey said:
it's a forum's way of trying to protect itself. ok, it doesn't work well, but it's better than forums used to be. believe me. the life of a volunteer moderator used to be one hell of a lot harder lol.

Oh i know! Xxx

Back