*Wave* Hello :)

*Gizmo*

Hello,

I thought I'd say hello to everyone - I've been having a good look around the last few days.

Im Tan, From the midlands - Just starting the SS and im on day 2 now and feeling errrr fine?!?!

I cant stop peeing mind.

Its brilliant to see the amount of support being offered, so hopefully I've come to the right place when I have those down days. (and I hope there aren't many!!)

I'm looking to lost enough so I can start my PADI Openwater course with the OH (to go away in Jan next year to Egypt) I dont feel comfortable with anything about me, so i want to learn to love me and become someone who I want to be rather than shy away from chances! and wear the thickest of thick jumpers in summer! lol

So theres me. Hello and thank you.

Hi, :) I'm in my 3rd week of SS+ and dare I say I'm finding it easy enough... However, my day 1 and 2 were great but day 3 was terrible.. I had to come home early from school so be warned.. If it is tough tomorrow, stick with it and go to bed for a bit (if possible).. It's worth it in the end..

Good luck
:D

Gorgeous_x you were right - today im so Bleeehhh. - im not letting it get to me though (even though the OH is cooking spag bog and its all i can smell!!!!) I weighed myself earlier and its gone down a tiny winy bit :D
as a bit of motivation as well i have an old pair of jeans out size 12! I am going to fit in them!

i was the same, bank holiday weekend and mums cooking! i couldnt resist :( ah well back on the wagon so to speak now.
Water is getting a pain, my lips are really dry and lip balm isnt helping :(

Back