Waving and saying hello to you all:-)

christmasfairy1

Silver Member
Hi just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Abi and I've been a serial dieter all my life, at my heaviest i hit 20 stone 4 lbs and at my lowest i was 9 stone 12( last march) I've put over 2 stone back on and i feel desperately unhappy that this I's the start of a slippery slope.
I need to loose a minimum of a stone by Christmas to motivate myself into staying a healthy weight but all my head and food Demons are coming back to haunt me.
I've done Sw and ate massively on acceptable' foods which did nothing for me to sort out my head issues and more or less gVe me a legit reason to eat I'n the fashion that i do. I've done ww and got sick of counting points and yep you guessed it fell off the wagon there . This exante really feels a last resort for me.

I'm currently12 stone 9 and feel literally sick that i have put on so much weight I'n 12 months. If i leave it another 12 months how much more will i put on?
I welcome any advice , help and support that you any of you could offer me.
I'd like to set up one of those ticker things but don't know how to it could be a visual guide to how I'm doing could anyone help me with this?
Many thanks
Abi x

Hello and a great big welcome!

I have been a serial dieter too, so know exactly what you mean.

Exante is quite honestly the best thing I have ever done in my life :)

To take food and choice away is incredibly liberating :D

I have lost 33 pounds in 10 weeks, and feel great. No side effects, I feel healthy, my ankles aren't swollen anymore and I can do stairs without gasping for breath :eek:

I have a lot more to lose, but I can see that goal now - and I am so determined.

The support here is fantastic - use it!! We are all here for the same thing after all :D

As for the weight ticker - look at the top of the forums and you will find the instructions there ( under tutorials I believe ). I am not particularly computer savvy but did mine without any problems! A very motivational thing, I must say :)

So know where you're coming from!

Hi Abi, Tried most diets, slimfast was my favourite, loved the shakes but as soon as i eat 'real' food I just want more, thats why I hope exante will work well for me. I figure being able to distract & encourage myself here will give my will-power a boost. If I see a big result after the first week it should make the second week easier (I hope!). Look forward to hearing how it works out for you, Tanya.

Hi and welcome. I am on day 7 today. 1st weigh in tomorrow. I did low carb diet in the past and got on very well. My weight has soared since having my baby in April.
This is my 1st time on Exante and vlcd in general.
Good luck. :)

Well I've spent so much on clothes over the years the ones I'm wearing now are starting to feel tight , i can't afford another wardrobe re structure! Lol

Back