Waving bye bye to the pounds!!

kyliexjx

Hey everyone :sign0144:

I joined my local slimming world 2 weeks ago on wednesday (so weigh in number two isnt too far away now...eeek!) I thought that maybe writing down how Im feeling/what Im eating would help me along the way and keep me motivated :) ( motivation is something I seriously struggle with on diets!!).

I have found the diet relatively easy to follow once you get used to whats what! Im much prefering the red days as I love my meat! Ive been having lots of tuna, chicken, ham, muller light yoghurts, fruit and veg!

Im managing to get in lots of super foods, atleast 5 portions a day, along with my h/e A's (mostly from milk in coffee) but Im really struggling to get in my h/e b's! I think maybe its becase Ive cconvinced myself for so long that the foods in the b choices are bad for diets?!! If any of the experienced slimming world members could advise whether this is going to hinder my w/l please let me know!! Thanks!

Anyway today I ate;

Breakfast
Muller Light.
Large Melon and grape fruit salad mid morning.

Lunch
Tuna and Egg salad for lunch.
Another Melon and grape fruit salad (theyre on offer at Tesco and the moment and theyre super filling! :))

Dinner

Tuna and half a plate of mixed vegetables
Muller light

Coffee through out the day (4 cups)

Ill probably also have an apple later on.

I lost 5.5lbs in my first week, so hopefully I can get 1.5/2lbs off this week. Fingers crossed!!

Good luck everyone else this week with weigh-ins. Hope everyone gets the results they wanted.

K xxxx

Back