Waving hello :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by inkognitoh, 15 May 2008 Social URL.

1. inkognitoh

inkognitoh Member

Diet:
    Slimming World Original
    This is my fifth week on Slimmingworld and the first time in my life I've ever dieted or watched my food/weight. I've seen some good results but have been feeling rather sluggish the past week or so.

I thought I had a pretty good diet when starting the programme but the first day I went without my usual sugary breakfast (muffin, apple juice, latte with two sugars) I went through a kind of sugar withdrawal which saw me incredibly sick and headachy just like detoxing from nicotine. It shocked me.

So, although I'm not likely to stray from the diet anytime soon, I am starting to face that 'blah' stage.

I've lost 11.5lbs so far and am aiming for a big fat five stone off. Wish me luck :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Welcome to the site. Well done on your weight loss so far thats excelent hun. This is a great place for ideas, support or a kick up the arse when needed. :welcome:

4. inkognitoh

inkognitoh Member

Diet:
    Slimming World Original
    Thanks :) I've been poking around the recipe threads for new ideas. I seem to have a Mullerlight addiction at the moment. Never was a big yoghurt eater before though.

5. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    Welcome and well done on the losses!! I was addicted to mullerlight at first as well :)

When I become bored I look at what I am eating and try new recipes and change what I eat to help ease the blah feeling!! If you are lacking energy I would make sure you are getting your 5 fruit and veg a day and make sure you are getting your protein in as well hon

x

6. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Welcome to the fruit and nut house!

Ruthy xxx

7. monkeys bunny

monkeys bunny need 2get my head into it

Diet:
    slimming world
    Welcome

have fun on the SW plan and remember the chips and egg are lovely

8. inkognitoh

inkognitoh Member

Diet:
    Slimming World Original
    Thanks everyone. I must confess that I'm 'from foreign' so don't really get this whole 'egg and chips' as a main meal lark but I'll consider it for sure ;)

9. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

welcome and well done on your weight loss.

i don't get the whole chips'n'egg thing either...i particulalry don't get the cold ham, chips'n'egg thing!

is it an english thing? ...my parents are scottish and never cooked anything like that when i was a kid.

10. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    We used to have egg and chips when we were young and mum had run out of housekeeping money. So egg and chips isn't a really a treat for me! I am rather partial to boiled eggs (with runny yolk) and marmite soldiers though :)

11. hunca

hunca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh I love marmite. I watched a programme last week about how they researched & designed the squeezy bottles for it. Very interesting. God I should get out more lol.

12. Force Ten

Force Ten Serial Dieter

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love Marmite too. And also egg and chips but I haven't yet mastered the SW chips - must have a go this weekend.

Just about to have scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast with tomatoes and mushrooms. I love this diet :D

13. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    mmmmmmmm Scrambled egg! I have cheese and marmite sandwiches for lunch, they are nice.

Inkognitoh, welcome to the forum and well done on your success so far. When you get into it, it's a great plan x

14. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    EGG AND CHIPS :eat:YUMMY SLIMMING WORLD CHIPS OF COURSE ....:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.