Way off topic but where can I find a really nice shower pouff?!

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
Hi ladies, I know this might sound a bit bizarre but I need to find a really good shower pouff, like this....

NylonBathPoufPurple.jpg

My problem is that the ones I get (The body shop, superdrug, boots) ALWAYS unravel in a matter of weeks! I would appreciate any recommendations on a nice sturdy (but still frilly) shower pouff :D

Body Shop make lovely ones, if you dont have one close by try boots! xx

lol - then i read the other half of your post, the one i use at the moment i think is made by champneys and i had it a while... i am sure its champneys - pardon spelling - good luck xx

Last edited:
Oooh I'll check champneys, there's a day spa near my work. Thanks a bunch!

Is it for exfoliating? If so, body brushes are awesome! I have a Darphin one, which was more than normal, but the bristles are slightly less harsh and it's good quality.

I just get the cheapie pouffes from Wilkies for 39p so don't mind replacing them so much (though not great for the environment I suppose).

Hope you find a good one - they are genius!

I had a realy good one but it came in a set from boots with royal jelly potions but it did last for ages. Don't think there is much in it to be honest, buy cheap and replace often. If its for exfoliating, have you thought of one of those luffa like things, my O/H got one and he just shoves his hand in and off he goes. Sorry cann't be more help.

I know it sounds mad but I get mine from Ikea, I even put them in the washing machine and they do not unravel.I cant have a shower without one and have some that unravel so know what you talking about.

Back