Ways to distract yourself from bad habits :(

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by butterfly7, 9 March 2014 Social URL.

1. butterfly7

butterfly7 Full Member

Diet:
    Slim fast
    CAn anyone help... Struggling with the temptation to binge eat junk... Or anything I can get my hands on... Any successful ways to distract myself from this devastating habit would help :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zoe198718

zoe198718 Member

I recently have started knitting and have found it relaxing and a good distraction, my current project is to make bedding for homeless dogs!

4. Jampotlefey

Jampotlefey Member

I really struggling with this especially as I have a parner that loves to buy takeways all the time. We onky have a pizza delivery service here so he orders pizza but I get a chicken kebab no sauce . Or you can try and make your own healthy versions or takeaway.

5. butterfly7

butterfly7 Full Member

Diet:
    Slim fast
    Thank you, made it through my craving . I did binge but on a pile full of vegetables :) feel very proud and positive :) thank you for your help!!!

6. Jampotlefey

Jampotlefey Member

I, ve just taken up cross stich you can get mini kits from hobbycraft and amazon for about £2.50 each

7. omnomnivore

omnomnivore Member

Get outside for a walk around the block, do some ironing, go to bed a bit earlier if it's later in the evening... have a bath? These things all help me :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.