1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Ways to distract yourself from bad habits :(

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by butterfly7, 9 March 2014 Social URL.

1. butterfly7

butterfly7 Well-Known Member

CAn anyone help... Struggling with the temptation to binge eat junk... Or anything I can get my hands on... Any successful ways to distract myself from this devastating habit would help :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. zoe198718

zoe198718 Member

I recently have started knitting and have found it relaxing and a good distraction, my current project is to make bedding for homeless dogs!

4. Jampotlefey

Jampotlefey Active Member

I really struggling with this especially as I have a parner that loves to buy takeways all the time. We onky have a pizza delivery service here so he orders pizza but I get a chicken kebab no sauce . Or you can try and make your own healthy versions or takeaway.

5. butterfly7

butterfly7 Well-Known Member

Thank you, made it through my craving . I did binge but on a pile full of vegetables :) feel very proud and positive :) thank you for your help!!!

6. Jampotlefey

Jampotlefey Active Member

I, ve just taken up cross stich you can get mini kits from hobbycraft and amazon for about £2.50 each

7. omnomnivore

omnomnivore Member

Get outside for a walk around the block, do some ironing, go to bed a bit earlier if it's later in the evening... have a bath? These things all help me :) xx