Ways to make them taste nicer?

xxtashaxx

Losing the mummy fat
I am really struggling with the taste of the shakes :( I can quite happily eat one of the bars and I've managed to eat the soup as long as I put loads of seasoning in it. But the shakes are vile, they taste so salty!

What can I do to make them more platable? x

xxtashaxx said:
I am really struggling with the taste of the shakes :( I can quite happily eat one of the bars and I've managed to eat the soup as long as I put loads of seasoning in it. But the shakes are vile, they taste so salty!

Tablet sweeteners? x

I add tablet sweetener to mine. Also with the strawberry ones and sometimes the vanilla, i add a couple of drops of strawberry flavouring. Not sure if it's strictly allowed but i don't see it as a problem if you get the water based flavourings (as opposed to oil based ones which can add calories). It really enhances the flavour for me and i like it that way. Other people on here add coffee, or make their shakes with crushed ice, or make them hot, etc.

to be honest i just make mine up as instructed and chuck them down my throat within seconds!

xxtashaxx said:

Hiya

I must be some kinda weirdo! 2 sweeteners and I think there gorgeous!! Yummy yum yum ;-)

Thank you for all the tips! Defo going to get some sweetner, and will try the cinnamon x

All of mine go in coffee. I either half or third them. The coffee takes over most of the taste. I sometimes also add sweeteners :)

Back