• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ways to make them taste nicer?

xxtashaxx

Losing the mummy fat
S: 16st5lb C: 16st5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 37 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I am really struggling with the taste of the shakes :( I can quite happily eat one of the bars and I've managed to eat the soup as long as I put loads of seasoning in it. But the shakes are vile, they taste so salty!

What can I do to make them more platable? x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
xxtashaxx said:
I am really struggling with the taste of the shakes :( I can quite happily eat one of the bars and I've managed to eat the soup as long as I put loads of seasoning in it. But the shakes are vile, they taste so salty!

Tablet sweeteners? x

losingit

Silver Member
S: 19st2lb C: 14st4lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 4st12lb(25.37%)
I add tablet sweetener to mine. Also with the strawberry ones and sometimes the vanilla, i add a couple of drops of strawberry flavouring. Not sure if it's strictly allowed but i don't see it as a problem if you get the water based flavourings (as opposed to oil based ones which can add calories). It really enhances the flavour for me and i like it that way. Other people on here add coffee, or make their shakes with crushed ice, or make them hot, etc.

S: 13st12lb C: 13st10lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st2lb(1.03%)
hot banana :) yum.. :) im weird i like all the shakes soups and bars lol

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
to be honest i just make mine up as instructed and chuck them down my throat within seconds!

xxtashaxx said:

Hiya

*lil*

Gold Member
S: 15st7lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 5st9lb(36.41%)
I must be some kinda weirdo! 2 sweeteners and I think there gorgeous!! Yummy yum yum ;-)

xxtashaxx

Losing the mummy fat
S: 16st5lb C: 16st5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 37 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thank you for all the tips! Defo going to get some sweetner, and will try the cinnamon x

S: 20st7.5lb C: 20st6lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st1.5lb(0.52%)
All of mine go in coffee. I either half or third them. The coffee takes over most of the taste. I sometimes also add sweeteners :)