We 4 WI - think im going to move to SS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sarahlasvegas, 6 July 2009 Social URL.

1. sarahlasvegas

sarahlasvegas Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    well 2pounds and a bit off this week. Im really disapointed tbh - had one day when i had 4 shakes, and the tinest bit of cottage cheese on Sunday (didnt have any veg with chicken at night tho)

Feel like im putting a lot in - and 14pounds in 4 weeks could have been lost on something like SW.

I think i need to move to SS - any tips??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Diet:
    Maintenance after CD
    You could not lose 14lbs in 4 weeks on SW unless you had a lot to lose. The average loss for SW is 7lbs a month. The average loss for SS is 1 stone per month, sometimes you'll lose little amounts for a week or two and then have a huge loss. Make sure you're drinking enough water to reduce water retention.

4. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    And there is no way you'd lose that fast on WW either!!!!or most other diets. That's a lot of weight for one month. Keep going. You're doing well. I'd suggest to stick with ss+ for now and drink loads and loads. 2lbs is a good loss. You're body is adjusting. Don't worry hun xxx

5. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    14lb in 4 weeks! I gained that on SW! (too much free food)
    You are doing fab. This diet is really really hard, but it works. Head down, brain disengaged and keep going. I always found that disengaging the brain helped. Simply not giving myself permission to do the 'I could eat a bit of, need to nibble on, I am fed up' stuff and just take the shakes and wait for time to pass got me there. Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.