Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

We 4 WI - think im going to move to SS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sarahlasvegas, 6 July 2009 Social URL.

1. sarahlasvegas

sarahlasvegas Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    well 2pounds and a bit off this week. Im really disapointed tbh - had one day when i had 4 shakes, and the tinest bit of cottage cheese on Sunday (didnt have any veg with chicken at night tho)

Feel like im putting a lot in - and 14pounds in 4 weeks could have been lost on something like SW.

I think i need to move to SS - any tips??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Diet:
    Maintenance after CD
    You could not lose 14lbs in 4 weeks on SW unless you had a lot to lose. The average loss for SW is 7lbs a month. The average loss for SS is 1 stone per month, sometimes you'll lose little amounts for a week or two and then have a huge loss. Make sure you're drinking enough water to reduce water retention.

4. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    And there is no way you'd lose that fast on WW either!!!!or most other diets. That's a lot of weight for one month. Keep going. You're doing well. I'd suggest to stick with ss+ for now and drink loads and loads. 2lbs is a good loss. You're body is adjusting. Don't worry hun xxx

5. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    14lb in 4 weeks! I gained that on SW! (too much free food)
    You are doing fab. This diet is really really hard, but it works. Head down, brain disengaged and keep going. I always found that disengaging the brain helped. Simply not giving myself permission to do the 'I could eat a bit of, need to nibble on, I am fed up' stuff and just take the shakes and wait for time to pass got me there. Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.