We 4 WI - think im going to move to SS

sarahlasvegas

well 2pounds and a bit off this week. Im really disapointed tbh - had one day when i had 4 shakes, and the tinest bit of cottage cheese on Sunday (didnt have any veg with chicken at night tho)

Feel like im putting a lot in - and 14pounds in 4 weeks could have been lost on something like SW.

I think i need to move to SS - any tips??

You could not lose 14lbs in 4 weeks on SW unless you had a lot to lose. The average loss for SW is 7lbs a month. The average loss for SS is 1 stone per month, sometimes you'll lose little amounts for a week or two and then have a huge loss. Make sure you're drinking enough water to reduce water retention.

And there is no way you'd lose that fast on WW either!!!!or most other diets. That's a lot of weight for one month. Keep going. You're doing well. I'd suggest to stick with ss+ for now and drink loads and loads. 2lbs is a good loss. You're body is adjusting. Don't worry hun xxx

14lb in 4 weeks! I gained that on SW! (too much free food)
You are doing fab. This diet is really really hard, but it works. Head down, brain disengaged and keep going. I always found that disengaging the brain helped. Simply not giving myself permission to do the 'I could eat a bit of, need to nibble on, I am fed up' stuff and just take the shakes and wait for time to pass got me there. Good luck

Back