We all eat at different times

shirlgirl

Hello all - you lot look pretty inspirational so I just signed up - this is my first post.

My husband and daughter will eat the same meals as me however in the week with us all having different schedules we eat at different times. It is down to me to do the cooking - can you give me some suggestions of meals that stay ready to serve - I thought of chilli and bolognese - other ideas very welcome. I can't face the idea of cooking 3 times - thanks

also pasta bake, curry, risotto & paella. Stuff like potato salad would be good too although not very wintery! :)

we dont all eat at different times, but my work means on tues, thurs and fri i am at work till late, but i am home in the afternoon, so i find dishes that i can cook at lunch to just reheat when i get in. Hubby sometimes comes back late so on those days i also do meals that can be reheated.

Have just bought a slow cooker, and LOVE it. Thursday is slow cooker ( experimentation) day this thread has our experiments http://www.minimins.com/sw-winter-w...tarian-slow-cooker-recipes-6.html#post2938594

other things i do that just need pasta or rice to be cooked at each sitting ( but im sure they could manage to boil a pan of water and boil rice/pasta??? surely?? )
Currys
spag bol
chilli
the ragu in the new mag could be left and reheated
spagheti and meatballs in tomato sauce
any pasta bake type dish

Back