we have a new arrival........

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
hi all,

sorry iv not been on for ages but thought id update u as promised.

my partner, rads and i are very proud and pleased to announce that our long awaited little miracle has finally arrived!!! he was born on 1st of june weighing 7lb 1oz and is absolutely perfect!!! we are all doing very well, we have named him james and he is just so cute and cuddley, i could eat him!!! i hope to add a few pics at the wknd for u all to see.

anyway, i hope u are all doing great and i will be back to join u on LL in about 3 months!! xxxx

Hi there
have never 'met' before but just wanted to say
'congratulations!'
i love baby pics so let us know when you post them

daisy x

Congratulations! xxx

Thats lovely news congratulations

awh congrats hope everything goes brill xxx

Lovely!! Glad all are well and don't eat him just yet, just give lots of kisses, they're less fattening.

brilliant, congratulations x

Congratulations! xx

Wonderful news Sarah Louise

Almost a year after you started LL you have your little miracle.
Thanks for taking the time to come back and tell us about him.
Congratulations. xxx

Awww congratulations :)

hi all,

iv had no internet to come back until now after i announced our news! thank u to all of u who left us a lovely message, many of u iv never 'met' b4 so it was really nice of u to send congratulations to us, thank u!!!

james is doing very well, he is gaining weight at an alarming rate!!! he went from 7lb to 8lb in 8 days!!!! rather alot for such a little one lol. i promise i will add pics very soon!!!

its lovely to see u r all doing so well, i cant wait to get back on LL and get my weight back down. iv put on loads whilst pregnant as i was on complete rest for all 9 months. but i will definately be back to what i was in july 2008!!!

see u soon xxxxx

hi all,

a long time coming i know but i have finally added some pics of our new baby james! we r all doing great, james is now 11 weeks old, sleeps the whole nite through, is so good, and far too cute for his own good!!! i have decided to try the cambridge diet which i start on monday 24th aug, i hope i do as well as i did on LL. LL is twice the cost of CD so thats why iv gone to CD as they seem very simular. but i will keep poppin back to see u all, and of course to update on my progress too! wish me luck cos its scary second time round!!!! xxxxx

Back