We slept all day and partied all Night

So taday is the day of the ball and I was down a 1/2lb this morning. To help knock myself out of ketosis for a few drinks tonight I've started nibbing on some nuts taking 2/3 every 20mins or so. Have a chicken/peppers/onion salad booked for 1.30 and was debating having a small pot of stew at 5pm as I know the meal won't be until 8pm as I've just been informed we have a champagne reception at 6.30pm?

Can anyone advise if I need it to be a carby food like potato or croissant to knock myself out of ketosis or if veggie soup or something would do the same trick?

hey jk last year i had a party i had to knock myself out of ketosis and carbs are the best to do it with have some toast or a jacket potato did the trick for me x

Dalhia Rose- thanks! Can I ask it leaving it to around 5pm is time enough it's just carbs are my weakness and if I eat them to early I crave them like nothing normal? I was hoping the carbs in the nuts would start the process and the bread at 5pm should do the job?

maybe try a bit earlier hun its just champagne goes straight to the system more so than wine or spirits so for you own sake so you're not hammered id go for about lunchtime you're better getting a big hit just to be safe dont worry one night wont mess up your lbs

Lol it's so much the lbs it's that fact that I will be the crazy carb monster prowling the hallways of one of the s****iest hotels looking for bread or crisps!!

Hehehe thanks- took your advice and changed my salad to a wrap with same contents and had a few bites of pizza and sooooo stuffed but glad that with a small change it'll make tonight better and I won't have to rush at 5pm to get something as we've just been told we can leave at 4pm to get ready!! (which is great as guess who forgot dangly earrings!! Peacocks here I come!!)

we want photos! x

Here you go just wore a wee red dress I got from Quiz for £15 3 years ago. This was taken to text to my hubby as he wanted to see what I wore.

Attachments

• Photo0000.jpg
    Photo0000.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 36
Soo confession time after knocking myself out of ketosis I didn't have a drink to 7.30 when the champagne started... and that's where it all went wrong. We didn't get feed until nearly 10pm and by then I had a glass of white wine and 7 glasses of bubbles (I did ruin them by diluting with lemonade to make them go further as colleagues where trying to get me hammered). Any how after 4 more glasses with dinner the jager bombs started (Suger free though) I know I had about 6 of those and then was poured something horrible and stopped drinking around 2pm and was the soberest person there! Had a great time and had a nice wee NSV which I'll post about later! Got up next morning and realised I had forgotten my shakes so got up and went for breakfast and while everyone had dirty big fry ups I had an apple and got back on track.

Weighed in yesterday at 134.5lbs so very happy with that. however TOTM had me up to 135lbs this morning. Off the scales now to Thursday WI and back on track!!

Thanks Dee- I felt great getting back into that dress as it's such a gorge colour and makes you feel great!!

Hmm drinking the water by the gallon at the mo- it was a killer tho the ball is the Candy ball and you come home with a massive goodie bag full of sweets and crisps and chocolate!! It took all will power to resist!

Wow Mrsjk.... you did sooooo well.... Im glad you had such a great time. You look amazing in that dress..... I'm surprised that you need LT any more, looking that good :D

Thank you.

To be honest my re-feed went so bad and I knew I had that ball on Friday that I need two weeks to cleanse the palate and prepare for a good honest re-feed and ensure good habits are picked up not the bad I had. But I came off on re-feed due to a migraine 4 weeks ago and had TOTM which was a bad comination to start with so ate and everything I shouldn't have!

Back