We went to our Wedding menu tasting last night!!

Gem Dec 17th 06

I didn't have any though, just sat and watched my Fiance tuck in!!!!

The food looks great though and really looking forward to having it!!!! 8 weeks today!!!!!! :D

Gemx

how xciting !!

ur doing REALLY well - bet u can't wait ;)

are you going anywhere exotic for honeymoon ? to show off ur new bod :confused:

Debz
xx

Thank you for sharing this really exciting time for you. Bet you'll enjoy the Wedding breakfast all the more for it being your first taste!

Dizzy x

how xciting !!

ur doing REALLY well - bet u can't wait ;)

are you going anywhere exotic for honeymoon ? to show off ur new bod :confused:

Debz
xx

We're going to New York for Christmas and New Year - so other end of the scale, it'll be freezing cold!!!!! :D
Neither of us likes the hot weather and we've always wanted to go to NYC, so I'll be wrapping up instead of stripping off!!!!

Gemx

WELL DONE¬

What are you having?!

We are having -

Starter - warmed goats cheese on onion bread croute with chard leaf salad, sweet onions and port dressing.

Main - Christmas dinner!!!

Pudding - Hot chocolate fondant, cheesecake ice cream and blackcurrant coulis.

:D :D :D :D :D
Gemx

We are having -

Starter - warmed goats cheese on onion bread croute with chard leaf salad, sweet onions and port dressing.

Main - Christmas dinner!!!

Pudding - Hot chocolate fondant, cheesecake ice cream and blackcurrant coulis.

:D :D :D :D :D
Gemx

That sounds absolutely fantastic. WOW!

I'll be finished CD by then if anyone drops out!

Honeymoon in NYC at Christmas sounds fab too!

Dizzy x

We are VERRRRRYYY excited about NYC!!!!!

Gemx

Gem we lived in Ottawa for 2 years and the weather is very similar to NYC. Christmas's were so lovely just like a Christmas card.

Haven't we all seen the Xmas movies set in NY too!

You will be able to make the most of the shopping too with your new figure. Unless of course your thinking of spoiling it on the honeymoon by bringing someone back with you (someone very tiny and rapidly growing that you won't see for another nine months!)

So excited for you.
Dizzy x

Gem we lived in Ottawa for 2 years and the weather is very similar to NYC. Christmas's were so lovely just like a Christmas card.

You will be able to make the most of the shopping too with your new figure. Unless of course your thinking of spoiling it on the honeymoon by bringing someone back with you (someone very tiny and rapidly growing that you won't see for another nine months!)

So excited for you.
Dizzy x

Dizzy, we have ZERO baby plans, at this stage I don't want children full stop!!! I may however be spoiling my figure by 'letting rip' on all the fab food in NYC!!!!!!

I love Christmas and one of my all time fave meals is Miracle on 34th Street :D

I'd love to live over there!

Gemx

Shame to ruin that figure I suppose!

Very romantic too that you still want to be married with no baby plans. Sometimes it seems to be the only reason people bother these days!

Dizzy x

So excited for you.
Dizzy x

Shame to ruin that figure I suppose!

Very romantic too that you still want to be married with no baby plans. Sometimes it seems to be the only reason people bother these days!

Dizzy x

I know what you mean, my sister in law to be got married this year and they already have 2 children.

We're getting married cause we love each other.... and cause I kept nagging for a proposal!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Gemx

We're going to New York for Christmas and New Year - so other end of the scale, it'll be freezing cold!!!!! :D
Neither of us likes the hot weather and we've always wanted to go to NYC, so I'll be wrapping up instead of stripping off!!!!

Gemx

WOW !! fabulous :) hope you have a wonderful time....

love

Debz
x

Gem - your wedding meal sounds divine hunni!!!!

You are doing so well satying on track.

Come on girl - not long now!

xx

Back