WE WON!!!!!

Delli

Talks too much
My home team has just won the biggest match they have ever played in the history of the club!!! They were being beat right up until the last 3 minutes and they pulled it back to win!! And it was my boyfriend who scored the winning goal! Am completely over the moon, everyone went straight to the pub to get drunk but im at F**KING WORK!!!

I am so angry at having to be here, there is not one guest staying (im a hotel receptionist) and at the minute theres more staff on the premises than customers. And im pretty sure they wont let me leave early so ill be here until midnight. :cry:
Am considering just walking out. I really am livid at the mo.:mad:

Hi Delli

What a bummer!!! Can you not just go? I remember you saying how evil your employers are anyway - they were horrible when you were ill!

Surely you can just find another similar job easily, with someone who actually appreciates you?

Well done on your team winning. Go Delli's boyfriend!!

good point westiegirl, but the chef has already left early today cos he was sick. or else i wud have pulled the 'gosh ive the worst headache, flutter eyelashes routine'. am hopin to get away bout half 9, still leaves me plenty of time to join the celebrations. feel a bit better now, have calmed down some cos i think i mite be getting away.

sorry bout the rant folks, was about to give myself a stomach ulcer if i didnt get it that wee rant out of me!

as for finding another job, ill only b in this job until january then i start a placement for my degree and once it finished ill b getting a 'real job' as my family likes to call it! (training to b a social worker) am just gonna stick it out for now, although tonite i feel like telling them to shove it up their ar.......well u know what i mean!!

exactly westie!! very scared of the idea of a 'real job'. sounds very grown up and i usually spend most of my wages on pink glittery things, which would seem a waste when ur getting grown up wages!

Am now really upset. one boss said it was ok to leave early as long as second boss agrees. second boss said i wasnt allowed to leave early at all. am gutted. seriously considering just walkin out but im too much of a chicken to do it.

Back