Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weak, wobbly & faint!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ditzeeblonde, 26 January 2009 Social URL.

1. ditzeeblonde

ditzeeblonde Call me Linzi...

Start Weight:
    21st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st1.5lb(47.25%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Yesterday I couldn't keep my eyes open & felt really wobbly & faint... today has been the same I have eaten today but kept it low carb as I wondered if I am doing too much on too little calories.... I really want this & have felt better since having some chicken but obviously want to stick to shakes...

Has anyone else had this?

I have to work tonight from 6 til midnight on my feet all night so needed to do something about it!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nimi

nimi Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    yes im the same im on week 4 and i feel so low light headed and week
    i have heard its normal

4. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    I get like this sometimes,and feel sort of distant aswell,it comes and goes,it goes quite quickly,but i do ss+ and havent noticed it as much as when ss ing
    xx

5. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Ditzee, can you talk to your CDC? She'll know what the best thing to do is. If you have a hard physical job it might affect you in this way... my job is pretty sedentary, and I haven't noticed anything like this. I'm wondering if you should try SS+ with white & green meals for a week, and see if that helps?
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.