Weak, wobbly & faint!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ditzeeblonde, 26 January 2009 Social URL.

1. ditzeeblonde

ditzeeblonde Call me Linzi...

Start Weight:
    21st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st1.5lb(47.25%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Yesterday I couldn't keep my eyes open & felt really wobbly & faint... today has been the same I have eaten today but kept it low carb as I wondered if I am doing too much on too little calories.... I really want this & have felt better since having some chicken but obviously want to stick to shakes...

Has anyone else had this?

I have to work tonight from 6 til midnight on my feet all night so needed to do something about it!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nimi

nimi Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    yes im the same im on week 4 and i feel so low light headed and week
    i have heard its normal

4. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    I get like this sometimes,and feel sort of distant aswell,it comes and goes,it goes quite quickly,but i do ss+ and havent noticed it as much as when ss ing
    xx

5. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Ditzee, can you talk to your CDC? She'll know what the best thing to do is. If you have a hard physical job it might affect you in this way... my job is pretty sedentary, and I haven't noticed anything like this. I'm wondering if you should try SS+ with white & green meals for a week, and see if that helps?
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.