Weak

jenm

I'm on day 9 now, been feeling really strong & positive up until today. I've thought about food all day today even though it's 1st weigh in tonight.

Hoping the group chat will inspire me to stay 'in the zone' & keep going and will hopefully have a big 1st week weight loss.

On the way home from class, I have to pass a mini tesco where it's easy to stop & park and im worried about pulling in there on my way home. I am trying to remain strong, telling myself that the food won't taste as good as I think it will and trying to picture how I'll feel after I've eaten, I know id be annoyed at myself and it will set me back to square 1, which is a place I don't want to be!!

How's everyone else that started in January? Struggling? Ok? Strong? Any crooked thinkers?

Well i have failed today and ate one of my daughters potato croquets which is possibly the worst thing ever and i can tell you now, it isn't worth it! As soon as i ate it i felt guilty and its my own fault so dont even go there. Good luck tonight and let us know how your first weigh-in went xx

Oops! I know what you mean with the feeling after you've done it, but so hard when you THINK it will taste good!

Thanks, I'll update my weightloss in the January thread when I get home. When's your weigh in or you been yet? x

It's saturday morning but i can't make that so going to the monday night one. I am going to weigh myself saturday morning to stay on track as my scales and ll ones are exactly the same. I'm hoping for 3lbs a week and hopefully haven't buggered it up because of that. Now i don't know whether to have my last meal of the day of skip it? x

Is it the week before your period? I get like that around that time too. You start to lose hormones during the lead up to a period which influence your serotonin levels, leading to cravings for carbs in particular and you might feel a bit down too.

Just ride it out and the feeling will pass in a few days

If it isn't that, then I have not been any help at all!

Hi Jenm,
I think the key for me would be you 'have to pass by a mini Tesco'. The secret is not to pull in. Don't park. Don't get out of the car. Just keep driving and get home after your meeting. Make this different to other diets where you could treat yourself after a weigh in. LL is different. Remember that and just pass by the Tesco cause you will be going home with all the food you need.

Is therre a different way to go home - even if it takes longer?

Hi just back from meeting! I did manage to drive past & got home quickly! So pleased with myself & will now go to bed feeling better....thanks for advice x

Ps - no not the week before my periods, about the week after x

Good for you, and great loss. That will really motivate you to keep going and get to the one stone mark cause its so close.

Back