Weapons of mass reduction

Thought I'd drop in and say hi :) I'm hoping I lost this week but I'm going to be honest I don't think I have, mainly as it was my birthday even though I wasn't that bad (in fact I was pretty darned good!)

Well done Emma x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wi a day early as I'm away to London for the weekend tomorrow.

Sts :) very happy with that. It's been a bad week!

-2lbs today for me, and back in the 12s!! 12 stone 13lbs

Forgot to update you guys, lost 1.5lbs last week just need 3.5lbs more till my 3 stone sticker! Have decided as I'm feeling suicidal this week that I'm going to start doing the 30 day shred! Should be fun.

Forgot to update you guys, lost 1.5lbs last week just need 3.5lbs more till my 3 stone sticker! Have decided as I'm feeling suicidal this week that I'm going to start doing the 30 day shred! Should be fun.

Mental!! I hate that woman :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gillian is evil lol. Josie Gibson is much nicer ;-)

Well done losers ;-)

A bristolian big brother person that I had no clue about either. It's 30 second burst of exercise for 20mins :)

My week 4 result should be 8lbs lost so far, as lost a pound last week and half the week before :)

am weighing in on weds this week, and not weighing in next week as I'll be in europe on holiday but will be weighing in the day after i get back to see what the holiday damage is and get straight back on plan to get my target for May !

Well it seems james as dabbled with our old fashioned scales. The dial was all over the place tried to get it back to zero, one min it said I was pushing 14st, the next 13.7 lol so feck knows. He's not home for a fortnight so they are not being moved until then for an accurate reading then. I'm loath to buy digital ones again.

So this week I've not got a dolly blue lol

Back